Anderson knocked out during sparring session?

Maori

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dont know who dude is, thought maybe sherdog could shed some light, havent been online so not to sure if its been posted or not.
rezDC3Z.jpg

For a freelance journalist he has no clue how to write. Check his feed, you will see he is the equivalent of a Sherdog poster and rumor machine

At this point still a rumor.. Nothing more as far as I know.

The guy's chin was gone by the first Sonnen fight [He got dropped by a pillow fisted Sonnen and then dropped in the second Weidman fight by a punch he's taken a hundred times].

People forget that while Weidman was the first one to KO Anderson in the UFC - The guy has been getting dropped & KO'd in training by guys like Nog and JDS for years.

Approaching 40 his chin has to be shot. He should dispose of Diaz easily, but I have a bad feeling about this fight. I think he might get clipped with something light and go out.

been posted before but no ones been able to prove its anything more than a rumour, Treating it as such untill someone shows some evidence otherwise.

The guy's chin was gone by the first Sonnen fight [He got dropped by a pillow fisted Sonnen and then dropped in the second Weidman fight by a punch he's taken a hundred times].

So he got dropped twice and that means his chin was gone? What about the 4 other guys he faced between the first Sonnen fight and Weidman?

So he got dropped twice and that means his chin was gone? What about the 4 other guys he faced between the first Sonnen fight and Weidman?

People don't get dropped every time they get touched. He is a very talented fighter. His reflexes for the most part appeared to still be solid - The guys he faced however didn't have a takedown threat, so he could dedicate more of his focus on pure stand-up/standup-defense.

One thing I don't like about my city.
Everyone has a big fucking mouth.

Need proof...People get dropped in training all the time,it's not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Also it's 2015...Nobody has a camera phone?

People don't get dropped every time they get touched. He is a very talented fighter. His reflexes for the most part appeared to still be solid - The guys he faced however didn't have a takedown threat, so he could dedicate more of his focus on pure stand-up/standup-defense.

20121014-634857954634192842w.jpg

Was it bj Who knocked him out at the airport

Back