And We Back On Lockdown

Lived there for nearly 5 years myself. Still get mad thinking about it lol.

Been here for the last 10yrs and got used to it but tell my kids to get out as soon as they can. Outstate college for both of them

Govern just locked us down again and closing ALL Non-essential businesses are to close for 2 weeks straight. People went right back to Panic Shopping the second she announced it today and lines were outside of every store. Its like people didnt learn the first time we went into lockdown in March. Glad I am good.

I just got done getting trashed in an bar/burgerplace on LI

I remember when we were have close to 40k and I was thinking this was bad. People are being careless.

truth is there is no difference for me between those 2 numbers. Does not change a single thing I would or do as much as possible..

like seriously I just could not give a fuck about those two

Newsom has Ca on his color tier system so I hope he never locks us down again. I think it would have to really get out of control but each county is being treated separately
View attachment 814243
dude, we're fucked. this guy is the biggest douche/tool. "Don't sing at Thanksgiving"? was his message.
who sings at thxgvng?
but go ahead and protest, loot, etc spitting on each other without masks, etc.
smh, the hypocrisy is revolting.

on my social media people are constantly partying like there is nothing going on. it's not the businesses that are leading to outbreaks but they are going to be the ones to pay the price

they should enforce stricter punishments for this chit instead of shutting down restaurants

on my social media people are constantly partying like there is nothing going on. it's not the businesses that are leading to outbreaks but they are going to be the ones to pay the price

they should enforce stricter punishments for this chit instead of shutting down restaurants

How many people on your social media get sick?

How many people on your social media get sick?
not in the mood to talk about whether the lockdown is correct or not, the point is it's going to happen regardless because people are being stupid

also haha trump lost

not in the mood to talk about whether the lockdown is correct or not, the point is it's going to happen regardless because people are being stupid

also haha trump lost

I didn't ask you if you thought lockdown was correct or not. I asked you how many of your contacts in social media have gotten sick.

You could be like the idiots in the Midwest who refuse to wear masks and now like 10% of their population has or has had covid.

I don’t understand how people still refuse to wear a mask. It isn’t that difficult. But I guess mah freedoms!

"I don't know why all women won't wear a burqa. It isn't that difficult".

Seriously, do you people ever stop to think about your braindead arguments?
If I tell you to wear a pink leotard and stand on one leg every time you pee, would you consider "it isn't that difficult" to be a valid reason for you to do so?
I'll go ahead and assume you would in fact want very convincing arguments before you would even contemplate it.
And that, if I sent armed police to force you to perform above actions, you would cry very loudly about your freedom- as you should.

Back