And We Back On Lockdown

What's crazy to me is people acting like this isn't real and ignoring all proof to the contrary. Trump's WH kept saying it was no big deal and not following any protocols. Well a bunch of them ended up with covid. Or is that part of the conspiracy too?

Covid is real. Multiple conspiracies, however, could be absolutely real, such as that the Chinese knowingly released it. That the Dems are ignoring certain events and not condemning them (with regards to covid), while pushing harsh measures on other events, inflating cases to cause hysteria, etc...

Being certain no CT took place in association with the virus, means you have taken a hardline stance that such isn't even possible, which is crazy.

Last edited:
Covid is real. Multiple conspiracies, however, could be absolutely real, such as that the Chinese knowingly released it. That the Dems are ignoring certain events and not condemning them (with regards to covid), while pushing harsh measures on other events, inflating cases to cause hysteria, etc...

Being certain no CT took place in association with the virus, means you have taken a hardline stance that such isn't even possible, which is crazy.
No matter what the event is, people in power will look to manipulate it. No conspiracy needed for that. Many people are still saying the virus itself doesn't exist, or if the government response to it is lacking that must be a conspiracy. And not simple ineptitude. The government responds poorly to disasters and other serious events all the time.

but did they die tho?

just like the litany of NBA players that got it, and not a single one had a remote symptom or anything, what do you know? they are all fine, weird.
Yeah it's a low mortality rate virus. Not shocking. The worry isnt purely death rates and everyone should probably understand that by now.

the flu is very real

"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies."

Not enough intense combat

Lets amp it up to stalingrad level

Would be interesting to see how modern guy would handle that.

(Also im trolling so dont get mad,im not downplaying your experiences or anything,im just bored))
Let's do it, Enemy at the Gates style

Either full on lockdown, fend for yourselves or no lockdown and let the scared stay hidden
I've experienced both, in heavily militarized Afghanistan and literal lawless Somalia.
Either way, just let them bang bro haha

Been here for the last 10yrs and got used to it but tell my kids to get out as soon as they can. Outstate college for both of them

They get free college there. Born and raised in NM but left. My stepdaughter wanted to come live with us and I told her to stay and get free college. Now she's up here bitching about paying for college.

Waiting for bitch assed Evers to drop an order in WI. They better follow it up with a stimulus check.

I enjoy the irony displayed by those that don't give two shits about the folks who are dying, but for some reason expect sympathy about losing their job.

"Who cares if people are dying, they're old and weak and would have died anyways! They should have taken better care of themselves, not my problem! Also I'm fiscally irresponsible and can't go a few months without a paycheck or find new work when the economy changes, woe is me!"

That is actually one of the most disgusting things I've ever read on this forum. What a complete cunt.

the human immune system is stronger than the vaccine. I think the vaccine is 95% effective? When the virus itself doesn’t even kill 99% of the population.

This is going to sound crazy, but go with me here.. How about we rush vaccines to our elderly and health problem members of society instead of trying to ship vaccines TO THE WHOLE FUCKING POPULATION.

I feel like a savant, this is a no brainer. We’re being taken for idiots, or we are.

the human immune system is stronger than the vaccine. I think the vaccine is 95% effective? When the virus itself doesn’t even kill 99% of the population.

This is going to sound crazy, but go with me here.. How about we rush vaccines to our elderly and health problem members of society instead of trying to ship vaccines TO THE WHOLE FUCKING POPULATION.

I feel like a savant, this is a no brainer. We’re being taken for idiots, or we are.

Remember when Cuomo sent covid people to old folks homes?

Anyone not a democrat remembers....

That is actually one of the most disgusting things I've ever read on this forum. What a complete cunt.

Meh. I don't actually feel that way - I've got compassion for those who have been effected financially by this, the same way I've got compassion for those who have died. But if you're going to adopt a cold hearted 'they're old, they're fat, they were gonna die anyways that's life' attitude about this, I don't see a big problem with pointing out that there's a similar cold hearted attitude you can have towards those that are hurting financially.

No matter what the event is, people in power will look to manipulate it. No conspiracy needed for that. Many people are still saying the virus itself doesn't exist, or if the government response to it is lacking that must be a conspiracy. And not simple ineptitude. The government responds poorly to disasters and other serious events all the time.
Don't want, or need, government involved.
This mass media propaganda fear mongering has been optimized by the left to blame incumbents and the 1% right is making bank off of it.
So now everybody trying to steer the energy towards their agenda.
The flames have been fanned high

The only thing that bothers me is thinking the economy isn’t as important as it is. I still need to work, because child support payments have not stopped. Many others in the same spot as me. No stimulus for that. Not sure how to solve that either.

yes, people’s health is important, but tanking everything for it will just cause bigger problems in the long run.

The only thing that bothers me is thinking the economy isn’t as important as it is. I still need to work, because child support payments have not stopped. Many others in the same spot as me. No stimulus for that. Not sure how to solve that either.

yes, people’s health is important, but tanking everything for it will just cause bigger problems in the long run.

The WHO has said just this. Lockdown is now heading towards making the cure worse than the disease, and once that begins to happen you need to change direction sharpish.

They are fucking over the lives of thousands, to save the lives of hundreds. It is not sustainable. Thousands of people die a day in every single country, on every single day of every week of every month, every year.

The WHO has said just this. Lockdown is now heading towards making the cure worse than the disease, and once that begins to happen you need to change direction sharpish.

They are fucking over the lives of thousands, to save the lives of hundreds. It is not sustainable. Thousands of people die a day in every single country, on every single day of every week of every month, every year.
Can’t begin to say how to solve this mess, but if they shut my job down again, I would have to still make money somehow. That somehow would probably be illegal. And so with many others. This whole thing is a shitshow.

A whole bunch of Mayo clinic employees have tested positive with the WuFlu.....OUTBREAK, i believe is the word they used to describe it...and of course they blame the EE's at home behavior as the key reason...if i recall correctly as i only skimmed the article tat was on my yahoo feed.

Back