And some posters were saying that Jacare would beat prime Anderson...

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Past prime post gallbladder surgery, 2 days notice, 42 year old Anderson Silva took prime DC to a decision while hurting him in the 3rd round.

Prime Anderson KOs prime Jacare in less than 2 rounds.

36A0A35F-8E56-487F-8D24-62157DAF904D.jpeg

Literally no one ever said that, and you started this thread just to bungee jump Silva's nuts lol

Why are you like this?

To be fair, Jacare is quite a ways from prime himself.

Whats up with all these threads: "You all say so and so..." or "Everybody says..." and then its something hardly anyone, if anybody, says.

<{vega}>

Gastelum is a much better wrestler than Anderson.

Good point, once the Spider found his chin it would be all over. Anderson's always been a gentleman though, and has always said that he wouldnt fight his fellow teammate. Truth is, Jacare would be easy money

<{silvanormal}>

The man is 38 and just had an awesome fight against a guy 12 years younger than him, which a lot of people thought he won.

Jacare is probably a good 12 years past his grappling prime and 5 years past his MMA prime.

Not exactly arguing against your main thesis though :)

I still believe in it to be honest.

did you see Jacare in like 2011? If Chael could take down Anderson then Jacare certainly could.

I honestly think the only two people that would beat prime Silva at 205/185 are DC/Jones

Jacare is nowhere near his prime.

Jacare vs. Silva in 2010 would have been amazing.

Plenty = 2 people. If you look hard enough you can find people picking any fighter over anyone

Also, pretty ballsy to start this thread after a Jacare loss. It was easy to come to that conclusion now that Jacare has lost, eh?
I have been saying it for years.

Prime Anderson beats any MW or LHW who ever lived except Juiced Jones.

Prime Jacare was somewhere between when his striking got good, fast, and powerful and before he got KO'd by Whittaker. Prime Jacare would have made Anderson quit... assuming no miracle Steven Segal kick.

And you said Aldo would beat Max the first time and then the second time......

Back