and it starts.

neverwas

bondage belt
@Silver
Reaction score
as some of you might have seen,i posted a picture of my g/f in the post a pic of your g/f thread. and you might have noticed she's more than a bit pregnant. here i am about to do a sherdog first. I'm gonna keep you posted on whats happening,cause she's complaining of pains in here other regions,and it looks like we are under starters orders. she's got to grit her teeth though,cause I'm watching the x files.

l0NwRJzCQjCcQ8opi.gif

Post a vid of the birth, you'll only be the second poster to do that.

hate storm,can you do me one favour,get rid of your spoilers,I've given my self aids about a 100 times now.

what? you mean someones beaten me to it? bastards!

Only the vid for all that I know and didn't even see it. But I read the outrage, lol. For as far as I know you're the first one to do a PBP on it on here. Do you already know the gender? If not we need a vBet thread on it!

I'm gonna say it will indentify itself as a 16th century tea cup.

Only the vid for all that I know and didn't even see it. But I read the outrage, lol. For as far as I know you're the first one to do a PBP on it on here. Do you already know the gender? If not we need a vBet thread on it!
i can honestly say we have no clue what gender. she's pretty cool about putting it on here,though no pictures until junior arrives.

i can honestly say we have no clue what gender. she's pretty cool about putting it on here,though no pictures until junior arrives.

Well, I wish you and your soon to be expanded family all the luck, man!! Hope everything goes well!

thanks to those who wished us luck.will keep this updated as things develop.

Good luck man. Be ready to leave at any point. Pack the car now, trust me, dont fk around when its time to go. Beyond that youll be fine and trust your instincts, especially her.

Hey good luck man

Good luck man. Be ready to leave at any point. Pack the car now, trust me, dont fk around when its time to go. Beyond that youll be fine and trust your instincts, especially her.

I dunno man if he was gonna run he probably should have done it months ago

i'm gonna put a baby into my lady in a year or so. i'd like to know what nightmare i'm in for

Back