and it starts.

so,after the initial start things have settled down looks like she's been having a thing called braxton-hicks contractions,which are false ones. at least i got to watch all of last nights x files. i will update as and when things happen. ;)

i'm gonna put a baby into my lady in a year or so. i'd like to know what nightmare i'm in for
this is what happens,sleeping lots and lots of sleeping, and eventually snoring followed by a walk like a penguin,and breathlessness. swollen ankles seem to feature a lot,so be prepared to rub her feet and ankles for her,cause towards the end,she'll have forgotten what her feet actually look like.

gooodluck buddeeeeehhhhhh. hope the baby is 100% healthy, and hope ur wifes labour isnt to bad.

this is what happens,sleeping lots and lots of sleeping, and eventually snoring followed by a walk like a penguin,and breathlessness. swollen ankles seem to feature a lot,so be prepared to rub her feet and ankles for her,cause towards the end,she'll have forgotten what her feet actually look like.
And back rubs... Especially the lower back. They get that seahorse posture and it causes lower back pain.

Don't forget about weird food cravings and wild mood swings.

no cravings but we've had lots of spontaneous crying. and that kills me,cause she makes me want to cry as well.

Wishing you and yours all the best.
Thanks for sharing the event as it unfolds.

As a father of 2 lovely souls that torture me daily, it give me the feels something terrible thinking about those times.

All I can say is, be as natural and present as you can in the moment. Call it the eye of the storm after the eye of the tiger if you will.

it would appear that her waters have broken,or she's wet her self,I'm not sure.

as some of you might have seen,i posted a picture of my g/f in the post a pic of your g/f thread. and you might have noticed she's more than a bit pregnant. here i am about to do a sherdog first. I'm gonna keep you posted on whats happening,cause she's complaining of pains in here other regions,and it looks like we are under starters orders. she's got to grit her teeth though,cause I'm watching the x files.

Wait, what. . .? I always thought you were a female.

Like Cuffs and Augustina.

it would appear that her waters have broken,or she's wet her self,I'm not sure.

Make sure she makes you a sandwich before heading to the hospital, you might get hungry while waiting.

been in contact with the midwife and she has peed herself.

That cat was thrown.

Oh, and good luck, ts.

yea ive got a lot of experience throwing cats around for comedic effect and would agree

it looks like her plug is coming away.

You know what would make this the most epic thread in sherdog history?

If the kid comes out a different color than TS and the misses hands him an Ipad.

This your first kid? I know you said you were married before but can't recall if you have any kids from the previous marriage. I wanna say you have one but I could be mixing you up with someone else.

Back