Ancient / Mythical figures you would Bang

She was also inbred for several generations.
cleopatrafamilytree.jpg

Her paternal grandfather (Ptolemy IX Lathyros) was also the father of her maternal grandmother (Berenice III), and the brother of both her paternal grandmother (Cleopatra IV of Egypt) and her maternal grandfather (Ptolemy X Alexander I).

Basically, she had 4 different grandparents, but only (and also) 4 different great-grandparents, one of which was also her grandfather who married his own sister... and all of those were already the result of incest.

TL;DR, all of her parents, grandparents and great-grandparents were direct descendants of only two people, Ptolemy V Epiphanes and Cleopatra I.

Dw1IXBiX0AAx00b.jpg
Still wood

Powerful chicks are hot af

She has that "I've seen some shit" face

And she has, lol.

Bad girl, like Harry.

You seemingly always have the younger sibling acting out for attention when you're ignored for the older sibling who is going to be the future King/Queen, and lavished with all the attention.

hot chicks did not exist in ancient times.

fake tits werent invented til 1743

Taking on Boudica doggy style, then "i forgot to tell you i'm italic" -> enjoy the rodeo

Imagine nutting in all this wisdom.

im-74873

no homo

Last edited:
Cleopatra was pretty lit. Intelligent, sexy, cunning.

One of the sirens from the odyssey (IMO)

I was going to say Cleopatra, just because I want to see what all the damn hype was around her. By many accounts she wasn't super hot so I want to know what the deal was, beer flavored nipples? I'm curious. Looks like I'm not the only one.

Helen of Troy-again, to find out what all the hype is about.

Freya-because I imagine her to look like Lagertha from Vikings so there's that. Also sex with a goddess.

Persephone-because if I go to hell, while I'm getting tortured I'll at least have that one over the boss down there.

Persephone-because if I go to hell, while I'm getting tortured I'll at least have that one over the boss down there.

Hahaha, this is a good one :D

Actually,

Historical records have shown and proved that Cleo really wasn't that much of a peach to look at, even her likeness on coins found of her are hard to gaze upon..

Blame Hollywood for that. Men of the time were more in aww of the power she held, then her looks..

As for me, I could see myself getting pretty rock hard for Medusa...

Those coins were not visually accurate.

For ancient times, and probably even the modern age, she at least above average. Would certainly be much leaner than the average western woman (5’4 155 pounds plus+).

0035_altes_museum_portrait_kleopatra_vii_anagoria.jpg

Those coins were not visually accurate.

For ancient times, and probably even the modern age, she at least above average. Would certainly be much leaner than the average western woman (5’4 155 pounds plus+).

0035_altes_museum_portrait_kleopatra_vii_anagoria.jpg
Have you seen the side profile of that bust?
800px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg

This is the most accurate recreation of Cleo's face-
timelapse-animation-reconstruction-cleopatra_10-min.jpg

timelapse-animation-reconstruction-cleopatra_1.jpg

And keep in mind that the bust was made to be HIGHLY flattering.

The real Egyptian dime lived a thousand years before her. Behold, Queen Nefertiti in her splendid glory-
Nefertiti_berlin.jpg

Look at that bone structure. She would be just as suited on a modern runway as she is sitting on a throne.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back