Ancient / Mythical figures you would Bang

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cleopatra was pretty lit. Intelligent, sexy, cunning.

One of the sirens from the odyssey (IMO)

Mod's can we have one sticky thread for all 'what would you bang...' questions?

oh and

cthulhu.jpg

tentacle sex FTMFW.

Manticore
Minotaur
Cerberus
Betty White

Lamai I'm trying to get that snake slit
catgirls-foxgirls-and-lamias-are-my-favorite-the-latter-giving_b2c0e93143fadf6d86e69e4b241fb22c.jpg

Cleopatra was pretty lit. Intelligent, sexy, cunning.

One of the sirens from the odyssey (IMO)

Actually,

Historical records have shown and proved that Cleo really wasn't that much of a peach to look at, even her likeness on coins found of her are hard to gaze upon..

Blame Hollywood for that. Men of the time were more in aww of the power she held, then her looks..

As for me, I could see myself getting pretty rock hard for Medusa...

Succubus, please.

A succubus is a demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend), that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart to the succubus is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even death.

In modern representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening or demonic.

svetlin-velinov-succubus.jpg

Bravo.

I would go with Helen of Troy.

I would also go with the Lady of the Lake. You would need King Arthur to pull my dick out her ass... or however that meme goes

Plus you know she is wet

Last edited:
People in the past have horrendous hygiene standard compare to now and weird make up. No thanks.

Actually,

Historical records have shown and proved that Cleo really wasn't that much of a peach to look at, even her likeness on coins found of her are hard to gaze upon..

Blame Hollywood for that. Men of the time were more in aww of the power she held, then her looks..

Yeah what was that show on the history channel? They had episodes about Caligula, Nero, Genghis Khan? Basically about all the psychos from ancient history? They had one about cleopatra and showed a picture of what she would look like based on historical records. Handsome woman indeed.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Would be a shame if she did not allow you to nut first before turning you to stone because then we could get a new meme...

praying_mantis_2.jpeg

Actually,

She was also inbred for several generations.
cleopatrafamilytree.jpg

Her paternal grandfather (Ptolemy IX Lathyros) was also the father of her maternal grandmother (Berenice III), and the brother of both her paternal grandmother (Cleopatra IV of Egypt) and her maternal grandfather (Ptolemy X Alexander I).

Basically, she had 4 different grandparents, but only (and also) 4 different great-grandparents, one of which was also her grandfather who married his own sister... and all of those were already the result of incest.

TL;DR, all of her parents, grandparents and great-grandparents were direct descendants of only two people, Ptolemy V Epiphanes and Cleopatra I.

Dw1IXBiX0AAx00b.jpg

Back