Ancient megalithic structures and sites.

If earth is 3 billion years old I dont understand why we're so confident we are the most advanced form that's ever existed here. There could have been a way more advanced species that the earth killed off and recycled.

If they were killed off, what happened to the animals?

Ancient civilisations and their technologies are fascinating. Thanks for sharing!

Had to be aliens.

I think they said if a site was nuked, it'll seem newer because of carbon dating.

Some suggested the huge heavy blocks were moved by sonic levitation, but if possible, why haven't we seen videos demonstrating it?

Had to be aliens.

I think they said if a site was nuked, it'll seem newer because of carbon dating.

Some suggested the huge heavy blocks were moved by sonic levitation, but if possible, why haven't we seen videos demonstrating it?

Your living the name at least.

The Graham Hancock shit never ceases to amaze me. Supposedly there was a super intelligent civilization living on Antarctic continent when Earth was in a different position, Antarctica was a lush paradise while North America was on the South Pole and a frozen wasteland. I think maybe these people had some Nichola Tesla shit going on with all these structures, wireless power grid and some technology that was completely lost when the poles shifted and their home continent became frozen under hundreds of miles of ice.

I read that there was once a super Earthquake at Yellowstone, it was so bad that entire mountain ranges disappeared into lakes of volcanic lava, just gone forever, entire fucking mountain ranges vanished without a trace. So just think about what all would be lost without a trace if there was some super global catastrophe like a pole shift. I think it's possible that people were once smarter than what we are today, maybe they had electricity, internet(or something like it), other technologies that would go beyond our comprehension, the whole works, then it all came tumbling down and the whole species had to start over from scratch and we have amnesia.

Aliens.jpg

This kinda stuff always brings out the crazies, declaring aliens or wiped out civilizations. We get it, you're fucking nuts. No need to double down on it.

It's not hard to understand, techniques and knowledge get lost over time. We are just beginning to understand Roman concrete techniques, shit they figured out a few thousand years ago. The fall of the Roman empire is a great example of how when a civilization collapses information and technology can be lost, and they had several large groups of people right next door that could have preserved this knowledge and failed to do so. People in the Americas did not have this protection of their knowledge, so upon their collapse it's easy to see why it would instantly be lost to time.

The Graham Hancock shit never ceases to amaze me. Supposedly there was a super intelligent civilization living on Antarctic continent when Earth was in a different position, Antarctica was a lush paradise while North America was on the South Pole and a frozen wasteland. I think maybe these people had some Nichola Tesla shit going on with all these structures, wireless power grid and some technology that was completely lost when the poles shifted and their home continent became frozen under hundreds of miles of ice.

I read that there was once a super Earthquake at Yellowstone, it was so bad that entire mountain ranges disappeared into lakes of volcanic lava, just gone forever, entire fucking mountain ranges vanished without a trace. So just think about what all would be lost without a trace if there was some super global catastrophe like a pole shift. I think it's possible that people were once smarter than what we are today, maybe they had electricity, internet(or something like it), other technologies that would go beyond our comprehension, the whole works, then it all came tumbling down and the whole species had to start over from scratch and we have amnesia.

These ancient super civilisations had realty poor planning when it came to wear to build all of their infrascture didn't they?

This kinda stuff always brings out the crazies, declaring aliens or wiped out civilizations. We get it, you're fucking nuts. No need to double down on it.

It's not hard to understand, techniques and knowledge get lost over time. We are just beginning to understand Roman concrete techniques, shit they figured out a few thousand years ago. The fall of the Roman empire is a great example of how when a civilization collapses information and technology can be lost, and they had several large groups of people right next door that could have preserved this knowledge and failed to do so. People in the Americas did not have this protection of their knowledge, so upon their collapse it's easy to see why it would instantly be lost to time.

Shit the ancient greeks and romans had steam engines, but they never realized what they could really do. They mostly used them for toys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile

Look into it more.

These structures are found all over the world. They were all destroyed.

You will also find the same strange rock cuts as well ie. Stairs leading to nowhere. There are also strange knobs found on the stones. This isn't isolated.

Last edited:

BiFqbIMgIcLQosDwF3x15GVfagf-61ltU2ZefPI4s_qTvJbSDdqKd4VhmA_3mqUh4dq0YLSAAxNL5bEoRKNbTP4r=s0-d

This was found off the coast of Japan

This is was found in the Baltic sea. Not sure if you guys remember the Baltic sea anomaly from a few years ago.

Peru:

152083_550x814.jpg

A chubby old construction worker, single handedly removed all mystery. What could an ancient guy with an engineers brain and 1000 slaves do? All these things
They didn't have the technology. You will notice a distinct difference in stone work.

Also that guy is relying on flat surfaces.

They didn't have the technology. You will notice a distinct difference in stone work.

Also that guy is relying on flat surfaces.

The technology? What technology? He is literally relying on grade school basic science, ropes and wooden beams. Not exactly space age tech we're talking about here.

A chubby old construction worker, single handedly removed all mystery. What could an ancient guy with an engineers brain and 1000 slaves do? All these things
That chubby construction worker showed you how to move those blocks...little did we know that all the greatest engineers in history and literally most all of the greatest scientific minds who have all pondered the construction and methods used to build, for instance, Khufu at Giza all were intellectually dwarfed by this random dude.

Your point is stupider than "it was aliens"...which pretty high on the stupid ladder.

And raw manpower doesn't get you most of the stuff posted in the op, deep intellectual understanding and a long history of work stone gets you there.

The technology? What technology? He is literally relying on grade school basic science, ropes and wooden beams. Not exactly space age tech we're talking about here.

The technology to cut the the types of hard rock like granite and basalt.

I'd like to see him maneuver these stones in mountainous areas and deserts.

What exactly did this guy prove to you?

Back