Ancient megalithic structures and sites.

e255h1F752346.jpg

Le Grill? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

It was more than likely a dog suggested by the way it sits
Is that just your guess? Or is that a fleshed out theory? Cats large and small sit like that all the time.

Is that just your guess? Or is that a fleshed out theory? Cats large and small sit like that all the time.
No it’s been mentioned In several documentaries, because of what’s left that could be cut from right and specifically the way it’s sitting.

Apparently many moai exist above ground already:

redhat.jpg

Some have stupid hats.
Interestingly, we know that the "original" inhabitants of Easter Island actually moved the moai around from their original positions. See the moai head in the rock wall below...
moai-statue-head-in-rock-wall-ahu-nau-nau-anakena.jpg

Humans obviously reached some higher level of civilization 10K+ years ago. Probably not flying around in planes, but clearly much further advanced than throwing rocks at each other like is currently being taught in schools, based on the sophistication of their stone construction alone. And it would make sense that some kind of global disaster put humans back at Stone Age level one. Might have been several cycles of this happening over the 200K+ years of humans as we now know them.

Humans obviously reached some higher level of civilization 10K+ years ago. Probably not flying around in planes, but clearly much further advanced than throwing rocks at each other like is currently being taught in schools, based on the sophistication of their stone construction alone. And it would make sense that some kind of global disaster put humans back at Stone Age level one. Might have been several cycles of this happening over the 200K+ years of humans as we now know them.
It would actually be much weirder and scarier if this weren't true. If all that time had past and the "Stone age" narrative we're really true (it's not) up until Sumer, that would mean that planet Earth has fundamentally and or completely changed in the last 10 k years...because in the last 200k we certainly haven't really changed.

Interestingly, we know that the "original" inhabitants of Easter Island actually moved the moai around from their original positions. See the moai head in the rock wall below...
moai-statue-head-in-rock-wall-ahu-nau-nau-anakena.jpg

I believe every single one had been knocked down at the time westerners reached Easter Island in the inter tribal conflict at the end of that era as the last forestry resources were used up.

Last edited:

I'd say what there could potentially evidence for is that stone age cultures might have been advanced rather earlier than traditionally believed to the degree of population centers and some larger buildings existing and were then set back rather by the flooding at the end of the last ice age or some other event like a large climate changing volcanic eruption.

Similar say to the Bronze age collapse in the Med/middle east, cities destroyed, trade networks disrupted and society broke down to a simpler level.

Last edited:
I'd say what there could potentially evidence for is that stone age cultures might have been advanced rather earlier than traditionally believed to the degree of population centers and some larger buildings existing and were then set back rather by the flooding at the end of the last ice age or some other event like a large climate changing volcanic eruption.

Similar say to the Bronze age collapse in the Med/middle east, cities destroyed, trade networks disrupted and society broke down to a simpler level.
I think your underselling the required advancement they would have to have to do the type of stone construction we have been finding over the past few decades. And I think your underselling how often the planet experiences disasters that can cause mortality rates that create genetic bottlenecks in the human genome. This stuff is not surprisingly difficult to find traditional evidence for, but that’s certainly does not erase the fact that we have a lot of evidence that is entirely unexplainable using the current accepted timeline of the evolution of civilization.

That chubby construction worker showed you how to move those blocks...little did we know that all the greatest engineers in history and literally most all of the greatest scientific minds who have all pondered the construction and methods used to build, for instance, Khufu at Giza all were intellectually dwarfed by this random dude.

Your point is stupider than "it was aliens"...which pretty high on the stupid ladder.

And raw manpower doesn't get you most of the stuff posted in the op, deep intellectual understanding and a long history of work stone gets you there.
What the hell are you babbling on about? My point was with know how and man power you can do anything...spitting in the face of the Alien theorists. That’s not taking anything away from the brilliant ancient engineers....

What the hell are you babbling on about? My point was with know how and man power you can do anything...spitting in the face of the Alien theorists. That’s not taking anything away from the brilliant ancient engineers....
Did anyone mention aliens?

Semi-related, if I recall correctly the Sphinx had flood damage yeah? How high would the Nile had to have flooded to cause that?

Recently we have discovered flood damage high high up the pyramids,which are way taller than the Sphinx.
And also sea fossils on the high stones.

For sea fossils to be in the stones after they were placed the pyramid just got way way older than we had previously thought.

Erosion from rain IIRC, which means Egypt would have been more lush.

The parabolic profile of the walls of the Sphinx enclosure is consistent with thousands of years of rainfall. This isnt really a debate amongst the majority of geologists who have examined the site. You have to go back to about 7k years ago to get the sort of heavy rainfall in the Nile valley you would need to erode limestone at any reasonably fast rate. That only means the Sphinx was there 7k years ago to be rained on...it could be much older than even that.

I meantioned before I just realized someone bumped an old ass post.

It stopped raining like that 7k years ago. It had to rain like rain forest type rain for a few thousand years to do it. So I digress , at least 11-12k years old. Then it was also barried for a long time too.

Isn't the sphinx head recarved out of the original head?

Clearly, it is a Nubian face. The head is disproportionately small suggesting original stone has been removed and it is FAR less weathered than the rest of the body.

More than likely a Jackle.

The current head does not match proportionally

cdUo2.gif

Whoever made this wall was on a different level...it's almost as if it was easy to do this for someone and this is just fucking around. This is at Cusco at the Coricancha.

andes5%20cusco2.jpg

This is the Coricancha...the Spanish work above is lovely but compared to the wall in front, it's not nearly as difficult.

templo-sol-1.jpg

The best new theory I have seen lately is that they were poured and not cut. And the original stone work is so old , it looks solid like it was cut now not poured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back