• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ancient megalithic ruins from around the world

I see the 666 in your av.

tenor.gif

You can't stop me. <{fry}>

The Sumerians were/are considered the first civilization. When Akkadians colonized Sumer, they hadn't built any civilization or created a script.

I assume you are referring to the Mycenaens and Greeks ? If so the Mycenaens took over Minoan civilization and then the Greeks took over from them. Minoans went extinct as a result. Ofcourse Minoans would have mixed with the Mycenaens and the later would have adopted Minoan technology and knowledge but that doesn't change the fact the Minoans went extinct because they were taken over by the technologically far less advanced Mycenaens.

They were primitve compared to Ancient Egypt. They were far less advanced.

Mongols were good horsemen and the stirrup allowed them to shoot while riding. But from a technological and civilizational standpoint Chinese civilization was far more advanced.

Toltec ceased exsisting after Aztec conquest and Toltec history was burned by the Aztecs. Aztecs assimilated some Toltecs.

Some of the cultures that made the megalithic structures were wiped out. Wiped out does not mean Nazi like mass killing, it can also include forced assimilation, coerced assimilation and slowing erazing the identity of a people such that they no longer exsist as a distinct people. This is why Jews take a very dim view of Christians trying to convert them, because they know mass conversion leads to gradual extinction.
[/QUOTE]
What.

How do you feel about people coming to your door telling you to change religions? Do you invite them in for tea?
Gtfo

There's a common theme you'll see at these sites are the extra large doors/false doors. Some of them are high off the ground too which makes no sense.

Armenia:

another common theme are those handbags
mysterious-handbag_0.jpg

is there anything else all those sites have in common ?
I think those stone bumps too
845d42470f3cb07446ac676a31c8b374.jpg

another common theme are those handbags
mysterious-handbag_0.jpg

is there anything else all those sites have in common ?
I think those stone bumps too
845d42470f3cb07446ac676a31c8b374.jpg

This carving in a temple in India also shows the hand bag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panchavarnaswamy_Temple

brahma-jvng25ie.jpeg

Er_puPLXEAs0oJ_.jpg

Here's some footage of the temple

There's lots of similarities like polygonal walls, stone doors that can open not just false ones, lintels, drill holes, uniform cut marks, pyramids, high heat damage, metal clasps holding the stones together, stair cases to nowhere and other really odd and random cuts in the rock.

Last edited:
Drill holes or bullet holes? Some of them definitely look like drill holes

Back