An Olympian got beaten by a cokehead.

The only top guy I doubt that was doing lots of partying and groupies is Anderson Silva he seems like a real family guy.

Uhhhh what? Outside of Jones, all the UFC champs are pretty darn straight edge.

I dont care about Jones, but the man isn't a junkie.

One of the best friends I ever had who's dead was a junkie.

Lol partying once in a while doesn't classify you as a "junkie" lol

I'm a student and young professional and I do stupid stuff once in a while, surely a well known athlete with money gets into some dumb stuff once in a while....

If he was a junkie and he's beating guys like Cormier it would make him superhuman. Nobody could beat a drug free Jones.

Reality is the dude probably parties every once in a while & the rehab thing is for the media. Most people do or have done drugs. I think coke is absolute garbage but then I would do MDMA all the time if it was safe.

It's disappointing considering he's in the public eye. It's a bad image but it isn't that big of a deal.

Why go to rehab if it was only once ?

Makes it look better in the media's eyes.

Its way better to say

"I have a problem and i'm going to get help for it"

Rather than

"I only do it from time to time, get over it."

Thought everyone realized this, didn't know there were really people who are naive enough to think the Rehab thing was legit.

If he was a junkie and he's beating guys like Cormier it would make him superhuman. Nobody could beat a drug free Jones.

Reality is the dude probably parties every once in a while & the rehab thing is for the media. Most people do or have done drugs. I think coke is absolute garbage but then I would do MDMA all the time if it was safe.

It's disappointing considering he's in the public eye. It's a bad image but it isn't that big of a deal.

Good post man.

I'm 99.99% sure he wasn't doing that crap he when he faced Shogun and won the belt. Or when he destroyed all the other ufc/pride legends. He has been going to decision a lot lately and this could be the reason why. Maybe a clean Jones could have finished Gus in that 4th? Who knows.

It'll blow over but it is disappointing to see guys at the top of their sport mess with that crap.

Anyone who beleives Jones wasnt partying hard, doing crazy drugs, and smashing dozens of white women while his fiancee and kids were at home is crazy. The only top guy I doubt that was doing lots of partying and groupies is Anderson Silva he seems like a real family guy.

anderson_silva2.jpg

Anyone who beleives Jones wasnt partying hard, doing crazy drugs, and smashing dozens of white women while his fiancee and kids were at home is crazy. The only top guy I doubt that was doing lots of partying and groupies is Anderson Silva he seems like a real family guy.
and his buddy Lyoto. They spent their free time meditating in a rock garden reciting zen koans.

To the guy that said cokeheads are the worst of the junkies, no they aren't, meth heads are.

images

meth_620x465.jpg

Idiots that use PCP are up there too, those sherm heads and the like. Though PCP isn't nearly as addictive as cocaine.

Come on man spoiler that shit lol. I don't wanna look at meth head mugshots at 1am.

Makes it look better in the media's eyes.

Its way better to say

"I have a problem and i'm going to get help for it"

Rather than

"I only do it from time to time, get over it."

Thought everyone realized this, didn't know there were really people who are naive enough to think the Rehab thing was legit.

Okay so if Jones does have a problem and really doesn't go to rehab his career could've over pretty quickly. Every Jones fan on here is defending him and it doesn't make any sense. If Jones has a serious problem he will cease to be a professional fighter. How can you fans of him be okay with this?

Back