An Olympian got beaten by a cokehead.

B

BruceLeeOnTRT

It's crazy when you think about it. The greatest active fighter on the planet and the current p4p king is a junky.

And he just completely dominated an Olympic wrestler in what was pretty much a wrestling match of a fight.

Good news is, after the tapout/Affliction bro culture, Julian Lane and all the fighters beating their significant others, no one on the outside will notice how trashy this makes mma look. We're safe boys.

Just wait until a video of Gus pulling his unconscious girlfriend out of an elevator surfaces

There is some high functioning people with some serious freakin problems man. Dont know how they do it.

Lol partying once in a while doesn't classify you as a "junkie" lol

I'm a student and young professional and I do stupid stuff once in a while, surely a well known athlete with money gets into some dumb stuff once in a while....

Anyone who beleives Jones wasnt partying hard, doing crazy drugs, and smashing dozens of white women while his fiancee and kids were at home is crazy. The only top guy I doubt that was doing lots of partying and groupies is Anderson Silva he seems like a real family guy.

Anyone who beleives Jones wasnt partying hard, doing crazy drugs, and smashing dozens of white women while his wife fiancee and kids were at home is crazy. The only top guy I doubt that was doing lots of partying and groupies is Anderson Silva he seems like a real family guy.

no doubt 👍

It's crazy when you think about it. The greatest active fighter on the planet and the current p4p king is a junky.

And he just completely dominated an Olympic wrestler in what was pretty much a wrestling match of a fight.

Good news is, after the tapout/Affliction bro culture, Julian Lane and all the fighters beating their significant others, no one on the outside will notice how trashy this makes mma look. We're safe boys.
Low to moderate doses
Some of the effects that may be experienced after taking cocaine include:
immediate rush, feelings of euphoria
feelings of invincibility
a sense of wellbeing
increased talkativeness or quiet contemplation and rapture
increased confidence and a feeling of invincibility
feelings of great physical strength and mental capacity
increased libido
anxiety, agitation and panic
paranoia
upredictable violent/aggressive behaviour
feeling more awake, reduced need for sleep
increased performance on simple tasks
enlarged (dilated) pupils
dry mouth
increased breathing rate
increased blood pressure and heart rate (after initial slowing)
reduced appetite
increased body temperature
increased strength and energy
indifference to pain and localised pain relief.

Anyone who beleives Jones wasnt partying hard, doing crazy drugs, and smashing dozens of white women while his fiancee and kids were at home is crazy. The only top guy I doubt that was doing lots of partying and groupies is Anderson Silva he seems like a real family guy.

And that math teacher from ohio

Of all the types of junkies out there, cokeheads are the worst. "But coke is great, it enhances your personality"

What if you are an asshole?

Lol the dude popped once, definitely not a junkie.

He just likes to do coke sometimes, it's pretty damn fun so I can't really blame him.

There are tons of great athletes who had coke problems (assuming Jones actually has a coke problem and isn't just a recreational user). It's not shocking, really.

That explains why Jones was able to take all those uppercuts

Fighter bashing goes out the window for a day lol

Of all the types of junkies out there, cokeheads are the worst. "But coke is great, it enhances your personality"

What if you are an asshole?

I disagree with this hardcore. I'd say any kind of junkie is worse than someone with a coke problem.

How ever Coke heads tend to turn crackheads, crackheads suck.

It shows that good guys win only in fairytales; bad guys rule in the real life. 8)

Does a coked-out Cormier gas in the 3rd? The drip alone could keep him going well into the 6th round imo

Lol partying once in a while doesn't classify you as a "junkie" lol

I'm a student and young professional and I do stupid stuff once in a while, surely a well known athlete with money gets into some dumb stuff once in a while....

Disagree with the "young professional."

Lol the dude popped once, definitely not a junkie.

He just likes to do coke sometimes, it's pretty damn fun so I can't really blame him.

Recreational users don't need rehab to stop sniffing....

Back