An offer to Diaz fans

Wait...you are willing to take the massive favorite at even-money?

How bold of you.

GSP is definitely the favorite but I've seen dozens and dozens of Diaz fans posting how he's gonna wreck George.

That's called being biased.

I'm indifferent towards both GSP and Diaz tbh. And i see GSP as the HUGE favorite.

My mother is an overweight prescription drug addict who disowned my sisters, stole thousands of dollars from us, and might be going to prison for stealing our goods despite a divorce agreement mandating she return them. Be my fucking guest.

If you were my child, Id steal your shit too.

GSP is definitely the favorite but I've seen dozens and dozens of Diaz fans posting how he's gonna wreck George.

He is, hes also most probably gona lose. Im a big Diaz fan but GSP is the safe bet.

Why? the odds are something like : Georges St. Pierre, -400 , Nick Diaz, +300. If Diaz won, we would take $30 from that bet with a credible bookie, you're offering $10.

soz $20 profit from bookie, $10 from you :p

Why would anybody take that bet

when Diaz will be the underdog and we'd stand to make way more money betting on him that way

I'm down.

post-45702-0-99950800-1354134171.gif

You're so hilarious!!... :rolleyes:

Way to go out on a limb and pick the huge favorite TS. You are such a risk taker!

I don't think he is trying to come off as a risk taker. He is challenging those Diaz fans who continue to whine about Diaz/Condit or those who think Diaz will pulverize Gsp.

You're so hilarious!!... :rolleyes:

I don't think he is trying to come off as a risk taker. He is challenging those Diaz fans who continue to whine about Diaz/Condit or those who think Diaz will pulverize Gsp.

I guarantee I am funnier than you. And lighten up bro, its christmas, bro.

My mother is an overweight prescription drug addict who disowned my sisters, stole thousands of dollars from us, and might be going to prison for stealing our goods despite a divorce agreement mandating she return them. Be my fucking guest.

So what you are saying is that no one would ever be able to collect on the bet if Diaz won?

how bout this. GSP wins, we send you 10 dollars. If nick wins, you tattoo "cowboy butts drive me nuts" in cursive on ur ass cheek.

happened to one of my wrestling teammates in college. Still laugh every time i think about it.

Don't think about your buddies butt!

That's called being biased.

I'm indifferent towards both GSP and Diaz tbh. And i see GSP as the HUGE favorite.

Exactly, TS is calling out the biased Diaz fans to put their money where their mouth is. Makes sense to me...

If anyone does send you the money it'll probably be soaked in ball sweat and crotch juice.

Ah the intellectually superior Diaz haters telling us to take their bet at 1:1 odds. Hurr durrr.

Ten bucks? U can't even afford this thread
Thread sucks
I'll take it if it's 1 million

Back