An offer to Diaz fans

Wreck it Wandy**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The Christmas spirit has apparently drawn the Diaz fans, Grinch-like, out of their Mountain Dew- and bong-lined hobbit holes for a fresh round of whining.

Here's my offer.

I will bet all takers $10 that, should the fight actually occur, Georges St.-Pierre defeats Nick Diaz.

If I lose, I pay every taker $10 each. If I win, I get $10 from each taker.

Anyone game?

Mmmmmm, i want to come over to ur house, slap ur mom's butt and tell her to make me a steak just the way i like it. Medium rare.

Mmmmmm, i want to come over to ur house, slap ur mom's butt and tell her to make me a steak just the way i like it. Medium rare.

My mother is an overweight prescription drug addict who disowned my sisters, stole thousands of dollars from us, and might be going to prison for stealing our goods despite a divorce agreement mandating she return them. Be my fucking guest.

And I'll bet everyone ten dollars that the fucking sun rises tomorrow.
cool23.gif

My mother is an overweight prescription drug addict who disowned my sisters, stole thousands of dollars from us, and might be going to prison for stealing our goods despite a divorce agreement mandating she return them. Be my fucking guest.

I'm down.

post-45702-0-99950800-1354134171.gif

The Christmas spirit has apparently drawn the Diaz fans, Grinch-like, out of their Mountain Dew- and bong-lined hobbit holes for a fresh round of whining.

Here's my offer.

I will bet all takers $10 that, should the fight actually occur, Georges St.-Pierre defeats Nick Diaz.

If I lose, I pay every taker $10 each. If I win, I get $10 from each taker.

Anyone game?

Im sure this will actually happen, it seems reasonable given what we know about the internet. Definitely not overblown hyperbole.

That sucks

Way to go out on a limb and pick the huge favorite TS. You are such a risk taker!

i appreciate your offer towards diaz fans.

most of them deep down are just like the diaz brothers...all talk.

very good fighters (fans are very good talkers) but not championship skilled.

Or ........... they could go to a gambling site and bet the $10 on Nick Diaz and get better odds. But I guess odds don't matter since either way they will have lost the same amount.

how bout this. GSP wins, we send you 10 dollars. If nick wins, you tattoo "cowboy butts drive me nuts" in cursive on ur ass cheek.

happened to one of my wrestling teammates in college. Still laugh every time i think about it.

how bout this. GSP wins, we send you 10 dollars. If nick wins, you tattoo "cowboy butts drive me nuts" in cursive on ur ass cheek.

happened to one of my wrestling teammates in college. Still laugh every time i think about it.

No good tattoo parlors nearby.

How about this: Diaz wins, I drink my own piss on camera, Viva la Gonzaga style.

No good tattoo parlors nearby.

How about this: Diaz wins, I drink my own piss on camera, Viva la Gonzaga style.

dude, pee isn't that bad. had to do that when i finished last place in my fantasy football league.

I would pay 10 dollars to do that, 2 dollars to watch twister do it

Way to go out on a limb and pick the huge favorite TS. You are such a risk taker!

GSP is definitely the favorite but I've seen dozens and dozens of Diaz fans posting how he's gonna wreck George.

Back