An idea that would greatly enhance the UFC viewing experience

1 remember watching a 10 minute Fedor highlights video with a great ring audio and it blew my mind because you could hear each strike landing loud and clear.

Bring Stemm to play Face The Pain live in the Octagon.

This thread has been somewhat derailed, but I agree with TS. a recent example I can think of was when Shevchenko knocked out Eye. It sounded like she hit her with a bat.

pretty sure they can't broadcast profanity and there is no doubt a lot of that going in when fighters get talking.

I like the idea, just one question. How would you do that? The idea is perfect no joking. I like it 100% maybe one of the best ideas I have ever heard.

Not bad.

Wouldn't mind sensors on fighters and viewers, that way, whenever Ngannou punches someone, we feel it too.
Overeem punch.... "one million people were admitted to the hospital last night with concussion symptoms acording to our best estimates... next up weather"

Not have ppv costs of like 70-75$. Have rank and strength of schedule matter. Better train judges, cause even a good fight can be completely tarnished by a poor decision and leave a sour taste in your mouth. Actually enforce penalization of fouls.

Yellow and red cards for not engaging enough sounds perfect

They'll never work as well as they did in pride where there was actual ramifications to your fight purse for receiving them. That shit would never fly in north america. But i'd be down to see if it would at least work a little bit in those extreme cases of staring contests or grappling with no advancement or work. Just not with the purse reduction involved. I'm not down for taking money from already struggling fighters. They have families to feed and camps to pay for. Just make concrete rules like 2 yellow cards is a point deduction. A third turns into another point. If it happens a 4th time, just red card and DQ. Or maybe put the dq on the third.

Last edited:
Helen yees tea teas by your sidehellenyee.jpg hellenyee.jpg DVYfyowVoAAEacU.jpg

NFL players are mic'd on their shoulder pads. Fighters don't have any place handy for mics, except maybe the cup.

Back