an idea: Metamoris Jones vs Cormier

bobthebuilder

Special Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think UFC fighters are allowed to do this? Who would take it?

With all the talk about who is the superior grappler, and what Jones would do if put on his back, there would be a lot of excitement about this. Jones is obviously at a level in wrestling where he could do well and a grappling contest is in line with his plan to stay more active between fights and get a black belt in BJJ. It would be a win-win for Jones? If he loses it doesn't affect his mma career but hypes the future rematch. It would be tough for Cormier if he lost, but it would be an opportunity to learn more about Jones before the rematch that is inevitable anyway.

Pure Grapple Jones wins but not easily like MMa
The rematch jones wins easily.
DCs striking is good but his reach is so
Short and We definitely know his wrestling
Is useless against JBJ... What else does DC
Have?

It would be hard for those two to compete ad not throw blows. Jones by sub.

If it was free style wrestling DC wins.

Any other type of grappling? Jones.

Nice try. Jones would never entertain the idea, neither would the UFC. He us up 1-0 on Cormier, and will be for life. They met in the crucible of doubt already.

Cool idea, but I don't see it materializing

Why in the fuck would jones bother doing this shit?

To satisfy your need to lick your wounds now that Cormier didn't fulfill your fantasy to dethrone Jones?

You haters are so transparent. Lol

"Jones should just move up to super hw division already and stop be bully"

Is there any glory winning at metamoris when you've just lost / won a UFC title fight? Horrible idea for both guys.

DC taps. But doubt either could have a grappling match without coming to blows. They hate eachother way too much.

To satisfy your need to lick your wounds now that Cormier didn't fulfill your fantasy to dethrone Jones?

lol this...i mean really, just get over it

I actually like both of them, and personality wise I identify more with Jones.

DC taps. But doubt either could have a grappling match without coming to blows. They hate eachother way too much.

I am sure they could now, think enough has changed for blows not to be thrown, they have fought a close fight for 5 rounds

Back