An admission of guilt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacketwrestler

White Belt
Reaction score
To everyone involved,

I was cruiser123 and Nocturno and have authored multiple threads that have resulted in an average of 100-150 replies with an average of 5-6k views. My best work would probably be my stripe threads, the makeup of Team Garcia, and the Gracie University thread. I would like to apologize for my threads as they were troll threads. Many of us got good laughs, many didn't. I did it because I was bored and wanted see how far I could go doing this. It was actually fun to read the responses. I know my work have created new terms in regards with other threads not even related with my creations. Prestigious stripes, Gatekeeper, etc. I take pride in my work.

Now, I would like to offer my knowledge as this is the real me. No more trolling.

In case anyone is asking or thinking, I do train in BJJ, Gi and Gi-less. Gi-less for about 3 years, Gi for about 4 years. I hold the rank of blue belt with regular stipes, not prestitious ones. :redface:

Someone, please make this a sticky!

To everyone involved,

I was cruiser123 and Nocturno and have authored multiple threads that have resulted in an average of 100-150 replies with an average of 5-6k views. My best work would probably be my stripe threads, the makeup of Team Garcia, and the Gracie University thread. I would like to apologize for my threads as they were troll threads. Many of us got good laughs, many didn't. I did it because I was bored and wanted see how far I could go doing this. It was actually fun to read the responses. I know my work have created new terms in regards with other threads not even related with my creations. Prestigious stripes, Gatekeeper, etc. I take pride in my work.

Now, I would like to offer my knowledge as this is the real me. No more trolling.

In case anyone is asking or thinking, I do train in BJJ, Gi and Gi-less. Gi-less for about 3 years, Gi for about 4 years. I hold the rank of blue belt with regular stipes, not prestitious ones. :redface:

Someone, please make this a sticky!

You probably would have been better off without making this thread and telling them who you were.

Hahaha, I think you're about to do a double-bluff switcharoo troll job. Watch it happen, people, this is just another level of troll-ness beginning...

Hahaha, I think you're about to do a double-bluff switcharoo troll job. Watch it happen, people, this is just another level of troll-ness beginning...

This is what I was expecting.

Your skills would be better appreciated in Off Topic

Saint_Even

No, I am not going to start another troll thread. This is the real me. No more games, if I wanted to troll, it would be on another website, like mma.tv or subfighter.com.

You have to admit though, those threads were pretty genius, huh? I mean, honestly, who either A) Laughed or B) pissed in one form or another.

I would like to take a bow. Thank you.

No, I am not going to start another troll thread. This is the real me. No more games, if I wanted to troll, it would be on another website, like mma.tv or subfighter.com.

You have to admit though, those threads were pretty genius, huh? I mean, honestly, who either A) Laughed or B) pissed in one form or another.

I would like to take a bow. Thank you.

Not really, just trollish. It doesn't take much to troll.

You've ruined it now though. Coming back and saying "Hey, I'm Nocturno, how funny was I?" is about as anti-climactic as the Led Zeppelin reunion tour that they swore would never happen.

Well, the reason why I did it is because I want to come back and post regular things that can help us all.

Not really, just trollish. It doesn't take much to troll.

Well, honestly, I think I pissed you off the most. You were the only one who kept responding to each of my posts. It could be due to small man/white belt syndrome? Don't take life so seriously man. Live and breathe a little.

It really seemed as you were hitting the refresh button every second.

Well, honestly, I think I pissed you off the most. You were the only one who kept responding to each of my posts. It could be due to small man/white belt syndrome? Don't take life so seriously man. Live and breathe a little.

I was perfectly chill, I was shooting PM's back with Freak656 laughing about it.

Well, the reason why I did it is because I want to come back and post regular things that can help us all.

Hahahaha stop it, seriously. You are a high level troll, you are impressing me with your advanced twattyness.

I was perfectly chill, I was shooting PM's back with Freak656 laughing about it.

Yeah that was some funny shit and we had a good laugh, we we're counter trolling and doing a damn good job if I do say so myself.

If this is really your comeback then post your school and who you train under so we can trust you.

Yeah that was some funny shit and we had a good laugh, we we're counter trolling and doing a damn good job if I do say so myself.

If this is really your comeback then post your school and who you train under so we can trust you.

Why are you so interested in the school that I train? If I give good/bad advice, I am sure some of the more experienced guys here will correct then mock me.

If I have questions, I hope some of the more experienced guys or even less could give their .02 cents in. We can all learn from everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back