An admission of guilt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so interested in the school that I train? If I give good/bad advice, I am sure some of the more experienced guys here will correct then mock me.

If I have questions, I hope some of the more experienced guys or even less could give their .02 cents in. We can all learn from everyone.

FREAK656 uses "Expose-troll"....It's super effective!

Why are you so interested in the school that I train? If I give good/bad advice, I am sure some of the more experienced guys here will correct then mock me.

If I have questions, I hope some of the more experienced guys or even less could give their .02 cents in. We can all learn from everyone.

You're back to troll are you? Cool, nice to see nothing has changed.

You're not nocturno...nocturno was far more clever.

You're just some random troll piggybacking

Trolls are basically rare candies for my post count, they come here and I HAVE to respond to them for lols.

this is like inception. it's like a dream inside of a dream which is inside of another dream! damn you're good!

this is like inception. it's like a dream inside of a dream which is inside of another dream! damn you're good!

DAMN IT, you gave away the ending...we actually all wake up and then nocturno wakes up because he was dreaming about dreaming about being trolled by himself. Shits deep bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back