Amusement park from hell. Would u go here ????

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Holy shit!!! Some of these rides look insane!!!

[YT]jPIcKcEdqFc[/YT]

Half of those rides would result in death lol. That's why they don't build them like that.

The grainy quality of the vid and the overly insane rides, my opinion is the entire video is fake. They are going to have the most technologically complex and expensive rides the world has ever seen and then film them all at various times with the world's worst video camera?

I got a laugh at wondering how long it would take to load the 5000 people on the giant spinning ball.

Also funny is how there is absolutely no reaction from the people walking around near the rides lol

Definitely, but I'm more of a fan of rollercoasters than stationary rides like those.

I'd go there. Every ride looks like fun.

The grainy quality of the vid and the overly insane rides, my opinion is the entire video is fake. They are going to have the most technologically complex and expensive rides the world has ever seen and then film them all at various times with the world's worst video camera?

I got a laugh at wondering how long it would take to load the 5000 people on the giant spinning ball.

Also funny is how there is absolutely no reaction from the people walking around near the rides lol

I guess I didn't think to question if this was real or no:redface: I saw it on my facebook newsfeed and posted it here. I dug into it and the footage is from a 7 min short film called "The Centrifuge Brain Project"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2005369/

Full video

https://vimeo.com/58293017

Reminds me of that proposed Euthanasia roller coaster.

lmfao. lol at this being "real." Funny video though. One of the best threads in the 'Berry.

tumblr_inline_mg9jpdND081qa4idi_zps1b1dc142.gif

lmao at the Steam Pressure Catapult. 0-ludricous in 100 nanoseconds.

The original HD video:

[YT]RVeHxUVkW4w[/YT]

It explains why and how the rides were made. Really cool.

Edit: Nevermind, it's a fictious documentary. Still cool though

The g-force alone on some of those rides would at least cause you to lose consciousness.

Where is that thread on half of everyone having an IQ less than 100 when you need it?

I was to.ride a trebuchet and a shopping cart down Pike's peak.

Ah man I want it to be real. Especially that one that looks like the Death star.

Those rides look like mind bending contraptions come to life. Looks awesome. I'd ride them, probably to my doom, but I'd ride them.

Back