Amusement park from hell. Would u go here ????

green lantern at six flags magic mountain is bs not even fun just pain!

Yeah most of those would kill you, a lot of my friends were convinced this was real though.

That's fake as fuck. I hope none of you legitimately believe that shit.

Fake

If you want to have a potential heart attack, go to your local carnie amusement fair.

Most of the rides will be one bolt away from potential death. You will hear cricks and creeks and maybe even start to get a little nervous and yell for the carnie to stop the ride and let you off.

I know right. WTF! It's like the other day, some dudes we're watching Universal Soldier, and I was like, "you stupid fucks, Unisols aren't even real. That shit is fake as a goblin **** FUCK!"

There are just some people who are so fuckin gullible.

Im a massive pussy so Im scared shitless of rollercoasters, therefore I don't do theme parks. I can definitely see the attraction. I used to have a recurring nightmare about being on a rollercoaster that got stuck upside down, about 200ft off the ground - my absolute worst nightmare.

I hear 90% of the budget for this film was spent on the drugs for the writers.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

This was real, I knew a guy who had a neighbor that had a cousin who had 3 kids, one of the kids went.

I heard they built this place right beside Jurassic Park

I doubt anything could go wrong at either place

Im a massive pussy so Im scared shitless of rollercoasters, therefore I don't do theme parks. I can definitely see the attraction. I used to have a recurring nightmare about being on a rollercoaster that got stuck upside down, about 200ft off the ground - my absolute worst nightmare.

I used to have this one too. I remember one dream when I was a kid where I witnessed it fly off the track and then dead bodies and carnage everywhere.

Back