*Among all the potential rivals, Nate choose the only WW that has fought at BW not long ago*

Virtually identical

<Goldie11>
I'm getting better. The only thing I missed were right above the eyebrows on the left, otherwise it was a smooth shooperation.

But I'm glad you noticed.

pettis also KO'd cold a WW who KO'd the current MW champ

Nate would get ragdolled by a true welter. He belongs in 155 and If he decides to fight at welter he better take on balooned up lws.....
We saw him do it before . Did well untill he met rory

It's not totally unheard of, though, Raphael Assuncao (current BW) beat Jorge Masvidal (current WW) many years ago. Georges St-Pierre (last competed at MW) beat Ivan Menjivar (who competed at BW many times) a long time ago as well.

He chose the current interim champion, but Poirier ducked him hard.

Yeah, I keep saying Valentina Shevchenko is really overrated:
she recently lost to Roxanne Modafferi, ffs!

No matter what, though, I'll always respect her because of her previous accomplishments playing soccer/football with A.C. Milan.

Bro Nate chose an exciting stand up fighter who won't lay on him for 15 mins. Its a great fight.

They're both LWs, who cares?

Of all the things wrong with Diaz bros, this is a rather weak point to bitch about

why can't people just appreciate it's a good match up? PLUS!!!, they don't like each other = good shit talking at the press conferences and build-up. it's a win-win for me. fuck haters.

Pettis never fought at 135 LOL. He made 145 by the skin of his teeth and should have never attempted it. He has since bulked up considerably. He weighed 169 in the RDA fight, and he weighed atleast 178 against Tony. He has since moved up to 170 and KO'd one the best guys. Size is not an issue in this fight. Both guys will be like 180 in the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back