*Among all the potential rivals, Nate choose the only WW that has fought at BW not long ago*

Bantamweight?

Pettis fought at Bantameight?

tenor.gif

Nate would get ragdolled by a true welter. He belongs in 155 and If he decides to fight at welter he better take on balooned up lws.....

Tagging to see if TS faces the music or disappears
To be fair this is wayyy less embarrassing than the 237/ESPN2 thread. He was just thinking of Sergio, no big deal. But has the fuckboi that started the other thread logged back on yet, or did he just bail and create a new account like a coward?

featherweight

and what difference does it make ? Nate could probably make fw too

His little brother never fought at WW or even LW. So either way TS failed horribly.
I like Sergio...he looked small at 135 from what i remember from his last bout though

To be fair this is wayyy less embarrassing than the 237/ESPN2 thread. He was just thinking of Sergio, no big deal. But has the fuckboi that started the other thread logged back on yet, or did he just bail and create a new account like a coward?
He thought a bantamweight (Former 125er) was fighting Diaz at 170?

That's pretty embarrassing lol

He thought a bantamweight (Former 125er) was fighting Diaz at 170?

That's pretty embarrassing lol
Whatever. I guess I'm in a loving mood, and don't want to rip on TS. I'm getting soft (pause). By all means though, please proceed.

Whatever. I guess I'm in a loving mood, and don't want to rip on TS. I'm getting soft (pause). By all means though, please proceed.
Yea, maybe I was rubbing it in too much.

Gotta love these threads tho

bork1}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back