AMERICAN "PKA" kickboxing appreciation thread!!!

Again, Nobody watch stupid van damme movies. point karate and musical forms competition are laughing stocks in the martial arts world. How can those dorky things draw PPV numbers if nobody watches those joke crap? You being sarcastic? Hahaha. But hey, if you like boring stuff, then good for you. You might as well watch curling too. LOL!

Maybe you can go tell Duke Roufus not to ditch that american kickboxing crap and switched over to Muay Thai. Hahahahaha.

Whoh

Ur engrish pretty gud

But u underestimate the effect of terrible jean klaud muvie

U kaut on that I was sarcastic

musical forms and points competition are still around

PKA kickboxing died because of a MOVIE

*thats an indictment of American culture

Whoh

Ur engrish pretty gud

But u underestimate the effect of terrible jean klaud muvie

U kaut on that I was sarcastic

musical forms and points competition are still around

PKA kickboxing died because of a MOVIE

*thats an indictment of American culture
Yea, it's no wonder you can't read. For the 4th fking time, NOBODY watch stupid van damme shitty movies. Hahaha. American kickboxing died because it's crap.

Why don't you tell Duke Roufus don't ditch that american kickboxing shiny pajama pants bullshit and don't switch over to Muay Thai? He obviously don't give a crap about some stupid van damme movie you're so obsessed about. You must have van damme's nutsack in your mouth or something since you kept talking about it. Hahaha. Duke Roufus obviously is not gonna give a damn what a nobody like you have to say. LOL! And neither does anyone else. It is what it is, american kickboxing is BORING. It's great for putting people to sleep when nothing is on TV. But that shit isn't even broadcasted on TV anymore. Cause everyone knows better. It's boring crap. Waste of space, waste of time, all day, everyday.

By the way, i don't even like watching Muay Thai. When it comes to fight sports, I only like watching MMA.

Last edited:
Yea, it's no wonder you can't read. For the 4th fking time, NOBODY watch stupid van damme shitty movies. Hahaha. American kickboxing died because it's crap.

Why don't you tell Duke Roufus don't ditch that american kickboxing shiny pajama pants bullshit and switch over to Muay Thai? He obviously don't give a crap about some stupid van damme movie you're so obsessed about. You must have van damme's nutsack in your mouth or something since you kept talking about it. Hahaha. Duke Roufus obviously is not gonna give a damn what a nobody like you have to say. LOL! And neither does anyone else. It is what it is, american kickboxing is BORING. It's great for putting people to sleep when nothing is on TV. But that shit isn't even broadcasted on TV anymore. Cause everyone knows better. It's boring crap. Waste of space, waste of time, all day, everyday.

U seem have big angry wiff duke roufus

He wear parachute panties like nak muay no funny pajamas like brother rik

No money in kikboxing

Nobody kare no kikboxing

Only MMA make money

U kikboxing fan

Ur hero have no $

Jean klaude got more $ than koban

Kikboxing sad story

Why don't you tell Duke Roufus don't ditch that american kickboxing shiny pajama pants bullshit and don't switch over to Muay Thai? He obviously don't give a crap about some stupid van damme movie you're so obsessed about. You must have van damme's nutsack in your mouth or something since you kept talking about it. Hahaha. Duke Roufus obviously is not gonna give a damn what a nobody like you have to say. LOL! And neither does anyone else. It is what it is, american kickboxing is BORING. It's great for putting people to sleep when nothing is on TV. But that shit isn't even broadcasted on TV anymore. Cause everyone knows better. It's boring crap. Waste of space, waste of time, all day, everyday.

By the way, i don't even like watching Muay Thai. When it comes to fight sports, I only like watching MMA.

If you don't like kickboxing or muay thai then what the hell are you even doing here ? This is an appreciation thread.

Get a life and do us all a favor and go get yourself infected with covid 19.

If you don't like kickboxing or muay thai then what the hell are you even doing here ? This is an appreciation thread.

Get a life and do us all a favor and go get yourself infected with covid 19.

It's just an attempted hijacking

This Thread is supposed to be an American kickboxing appreciation thread but is very likely to be spun into a American kickboxer versus Thai kickboxer thread

Let's face it there's just no way to avoid the comparison

It's the "my karate is stronger" argument

Last edited:

lol Everybody watched Van Damme movies. President Trump has one of his movies as one of his favorites

My opinion is banning kicks to the legs is like banning punches to the body in Boxing. But Muay Thai needs to evolve more, i prefer Japanese Kickboxing, but needs better rules

Last edited:
Get rid of the music during fights, the slow start and those bullshit last rounds (two unnatural things) and the point scoring.. the head scores low, thats bullshit. This things would make Muay Thai better, naturally we would start to see more mobility in their footwork.. i think

Get rid of the music during fights, the slow start and those bullshit last rounds (two unnatural things) and the point scoring.. the head scores low, thats bullshit. This things would make Muay Thai better, naturally we would start to see more mobility in their footwork.. i think
Well they already did in One. In Thailand it most likely won't happen.

Get rid of the music during fights,
Customers in Thailand likes pre fight rituals and music.
Customers in NL likes K-1 rules under Glory like approach.
Customer = consumer.
Pro fighting sport is able to live and survive only when enough ppl are villing to pay for fights watching.
Each location does have customers with different tastes and preferences.

Actually it's more about respecting the traditions and culture of Thailand.

Customers in Thailand likes pre fight rituals and music.
Customers in NL likes K-1 rules under Glory like approach.
Customer = consumer.
Pro fighting sport is able to live and survive only when enough ppl are villing to pay for fights watching.
Each location does have customers with different tastes and preferences.
Music during the fight i say, i like the pre fight ritual

It's got nothing to do with the style

it's got everything to do with its popularity

The fact that Americans invented their own style of kickboxing and thus couldn't compete internationally and that stupid movie is the reason why full contact went the way of the dinosaur

Boxers couldent beat Thai boxers in Thai boxing and IT didn't fall off

is boxing weak?

I bet the average Stadium Champion would murder Floyd Mayweather 9 out of 10 times in Thai boxing

And Tank Abbott could probably beat Coban in MMA

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-americans-cant-win-international-kickboxing.3967211/

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Boxers with great footwork would evade and invade angles and KO any Thai boxer in an instant!!!

Fast footwork is no joke! Its one of the most underrated and underappreciated aspect of combat sports! An aging boxer who was good but not great went in to kickboxing and defeated two kickboxing legends!

The reason boxing is popular is because of the talent pool. If a million people enter a sport, you get a filtering process of the best people with the best genetics and dedication because the stakes are higher. More money= more prominent trainers, athletes and investors who will sponsor fighters to train full time and be taken care of.

With that being said, I enjoyed American kickboxing. I also was a fan of American kickboxer 1 with Brad Morris and John Barrett as well as kickboxer 5 with James Ryan as the antagonist. Big fan of American/European kickboxing and flexibility they have to throw beautiful combination and to move around.

If you make those changes to MT its basically just KB with elbows. You can watch that in some Japanese promotions actually.

. More money= more prominent trainers, athletes and investors who will sponsor fighters to train full time and be taken care of.

If a million people enter a sport, you get a filtering process of the best people with the best
backup and best record padding. More investments: better padding and better training camps.

Another basics : you should be some kind like Rollies or Sharp and then you will definitely won fight IF you will continue to walk on your legs in the last second of the last round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back