American Mercenaries in Ukraine

Lol. Did you also know Russian propaganda pushes to Russians, that the internet was created by the CIA? No bullshit.

People should be smarter than now when it comes to Russian sources of reporting.

The official creator of the internet is the US military, I don't know if it possible that the CIA is involved but it's possible.

It doesn't make it untrue, but it does make it uninteresting without strong evidence. "Blackwater" is practically a kneejerk allegation at this point. According to the last six months of Russian press, the Ukraine is jam packed with nothing but Nazis, CIA agents, and mercenaries installed by (cough cough international jewish bankers cough cough) unnamed corporations.

The first post made in this thread was by a Nazi sympathizer. Just look at his AV.

From wiki,

Bild am Sonntag is the largest-selling German national Sunday newspaper, with a 2013 circulation of around 1.2m

Lol. Did you also know Russian propaganda pushes to Russians, that the internet was created by the CIA? No bullshit.

People should be smarter than now when it comes to Russian sources of reporting.

People still watch ad believe fox.

When Americans still buy into the lies NSA/CIA tells, why is it so surprising that Russian propaganda also has a market? There are no shortage of suckers on both ends.

The first post made in this thread was by a Nazi sympathizer. Just look at his AV.

c53.gif

so what if they are? i fail to see the problem.

it this a "who's the bigger hypocrite" thread? if the CIA is on the ground, good for them. you people say the US is a world empire but at the same time are surprised when they act like it.

To think that we aren't involved in this, weather through independent contractors or through our intelligence agencies is just naive

I have. I know people in Iraq who have said the pmcs are hiring any Joe soap with security experience because the top brass have suddenly been shipped to an undisclosed location.

Any chance you'd be willing to share how you have risen a position of intelligence gathering of troop movements for the pmc community?

We all know IDL has been the Nostradamus of the WR.
I need him to tell me what kind of operation has American mercenaries operating covertly in another country under false pretenses!

We all know IDL has been the Nostradamus of the WR.
I need him to tell me what kind of operation has American mercenaries operating covertly in another country under false pretenses!

Hmm.
While IDL's at it, I need him to tell me about these people on internet forums that just mindlessly repeat certain perspectives. Whether they are just so caught up in the way things are that they can't imagine anything different.
Whether it's brainwashing by a religious or nationalist ideology. Perhaps the influence of prophecy.
Whether they are working for certain interests. Maybe working to improve the image of certain elements or just presenting misleading and false facts. Possibly just trying to build up goodwill amongst the populace that can be used to gain support for certain endeavours.
What all this has to do with currency and oil. Which international financial organisations are involved. Whether this is truly a global phenomenon or if it's emerged from one segment or direction of civilisation.
Whether this can all be reigned in with legal checks and balances.
...and how can you look at the available information and draw all these conclusions?

Then I think I'd have everything.

Any chance you'd be willing to share how you have risen a position of intelligence gathering of troop movements for the pmc community?

Because regular people work in Iraq, a lot of people, and I know some. My cousin especially worked along side some in iraq too. Its not really insider info so much as being mates with people who work with this stuff.

Last edited:
Because regular people work in Iraq, a lot of people, and I know some. My cousin especially worked along side some in iraq too. Its not really insider info so much as being mates with people who work with this stuff.

So you are hanging out with a bunch of guys that talk about sensitive information about personnel deployment to "undisclosed locations" which is the basis for confirming "American PMCs" working in Ukraine. Ahh, gotcha!!:rolleyes:

My cousin knowing someone is pretty much the basis for all knowledge military related.

What PMC's are hiring in Iraq now please? And do you have a direct email for their HR?

Thanks.

Back