American Mercenaries in Ukraine

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
From french newspaper Lefigaro (translated) :

" About 400 mercenaries of an American company operating in Ukraine alongside soldiers and Ukrainian police operations against pro-Russian separatists, says the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag. According to information, based on radio communications between command centers of the Russian army, intercepted by the U.S. NSA surveillance agency and then forwarded to the German secret service (BND), the American mercenaries coordinate and conduct guerrilla operations against the pro-Russian separatist enclave around Sloviansk."

Links :

http://rt.com/op-edge/ukraine-blackwater-mercenaries-russia-794/

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2...esents-en-ukraine.php?pagination=2#nbcomments

I've been involved in this from day one and I haven't seen or heard anything about american mercenaries. Not even a hint.

I've been involved in this from day one and I haven't seen or heard anything about american mercenaries. Not even a hint.

This. Even though I've seen a lot of newspapers carry the story and still no denial...

According to information, based on radio communications between command centers of the Russian army, intercepted by the U.S. NSA surveillance agency and then forwarded to the German secret service (BND), the American mercenaries coordinate and conduct guerrilla operations against the pro-Russian separatist enclave around Sloviansk."

So ultimately this information comes from Russia? They might be saying this on purpose(knowing the NSA is listening) even though it's not true, or legit believe it and be mistaken.

Or it might be true. Would not surprise me in the least if the US would get involved the "privateer" way, by allowing, but not sanctioning US-based mercs taking work in the Ukraine.

This. Even though I've seen a lot of newspapers carry the story and still no denial...

You'd be surprised but the only time I hear about this is when I see russian news and when I come here. Most people don't even know such rumor exist.

The only thing I know is that CIA agents have an office in SBU building. But they have been there for years.

This crap has been spouted by Putinists for months now.

Not sure whether I should trust anything coming from that newspaper.

That would be the point, wouldn't it?

It doesn't make it untrue, but it does make it uninteresting without strong evidence. "Blackwater" is practically a kneejerk allegation at this point. According to the last six months of Russian press, the Ukraine is jam packed with nothing but Nazis, CIA agents, and mercenaries installed by (cough cough international jewish bankers cough cough) unnamed corporations.

Does it coming from a source that isn't US friendly make it inherently untrue?

Nope but it needs more than a youtube video filmed with a potato and allegation of a intercepted message and yeah, RT is not exactly teeming with credibility at this point.

I have. I know people in Iraq who have said the pmcs are hiring any Joe soap with security experience because the top brass have suddenly been shipped to an undisclosed location.

I have. I know people in Iraq who have said the pmcs are hiring any Joe soap with security experience because the top brass have suddenly been shipped to an undisclosed location.

nc1x.gif

Last edited:

I trust you about as much as Russia Today.

From french newspaper Lefigaro (translated) :

" About 400 mercenaries of an American company operating in Ukraine alongside soldiers and Ukrainian police operations against pro-Russian separatists, says the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag. According to information, based on radio communications between command centers of the Russian army, intercepted by the U.S. NSA surveillance agency and then forwarded to the German secret service (BND), the American mercenaries coordinate and conduct guerrilla operations against the pro-Russian separatist enclave around Sloviansk."

Links :

http://rt.com/op-edge/ukraine-blackwater-mercenaries-russia-794/

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2...esents-en-ukraine.php?pagination=2#nbcomments

shite is hitting the fan.

Could be true, could be bullshit. Mercenaries doesn't mean in front line shooting everyone, could be a small team in the background coordinating fascist forces.

You're there?!? I'm praying for Ukraine brother. I hope you all get your country back.

Could be true, could be bullshit. Mercenaries doesn't mean in front line shooting everyone, could be a small team in the background coordinating fascist forces.

Or it could be contractors protecting international business interests.

It could be a lot of things if this article is legit.

Back