• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law American Airlines blames 9 year old girl because ''she should have known a perverted employee hid camera in toilet''

It's actually a really good show, but not exactly an accurate depiction of the legal system.
I have been watching cop shows since I was a kid, so before you were a kid maybe, but this whole "accurate depiction" thing is a product of you woke youngsters. There's just that odd thing here and there that has the ring of truth you hang onto, nomsayin?

Lol American Airlines have been under fire from their employees over a new contract for months now too. They’re just bleeding money.

Well that's a dump ass defense.

Unless the airline had some kind of warning or knowledge of the possibility of his actions they are not responsible.

The guy that did this deserves a long prison sentence and getting the device pictured below used on him.

images

Last edited:
A defense so bad you almost wonder if its deliberate. Must be tough having to defend people like this.

It's actually a really good show, but not exactly an accurate depiction of the legal system.
they teach archetypes in some sessions and Saul is used as one of these. It's like an ''ask yourself - which archetype do you see yourself as'', It's clearly an attempt to appeal to popular norms but teachers do tend to push things like Saul, Suits, and House of Cards as things to strive for or to relate to students. The motto of my own Law programme was 1 + 1 = 3.

Luckily AA released this “Our outside legal counsel retained with our insurance company made an error in this filing. The included defense is not representative of our airline and we have directed it be amended this morning. We do not believe this child is at fault and we take the allegations involving a former team member very seriously”.

Nobody could honestly think that was a good defense.

Luckily AA released this “Our outside legal counsel retained with our insurance company made an error in this filing. The included defense is not representative of our airline and we have directed it be amended this morning. We do not believe this child is at fault and we take the allegations involving a former team member very seriously”.

Nobody could honestly think that was a good defense.
this is what happens when PR is totally bypassed in a dispute. Legal firms and insurance companies don't give a fuck about PR or the company image and just get invoices with a request to respond to. The lawyer really should have looked twice at this so it is absolutely his responsibility too.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. What kind of fake shitty lawyer wrote this down on paper and thought to himself that it was a good idea?

Back