America has 0 moral authority to complain about hacking elections. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear!

He's a coward who ran right into the arms of Russia.
it took courage to do what he did, so how does that equate to being a coward. is he meant to be a martyr just because he doesnt like the powers that be lying under oath and illegally spying on their own people on a scale unimagined previously.

name one person that has been harmed because of his revelations, other than the wankers who sinned against us all in the first place.

Hacking is always a bad thing, but this was not a threat to national security. They didn't expose government secrets. Blaming Russia and threatening action loudly in the media is not a very balanced response, and I would venture to say an abuse of presidential power. Far worse things have happened in our "quiet" cyber war.
ueah but its politics....the dems forced obama to say something. He is out of office in weeks. He made a statement to keep them happy. He knows nothing can be done and sometimes you just gotta hand it to the opposition in politics. Russia did a number on them.

ueah but its politics....the dems forced obama to say something. He is out of office in weeks. He made a statement to keep them happy. He knows nothing can be done and sometimes you just gotta hand it to the opposition in politics. Russia did a number on them.
Puppet or not, it's bad behavior.

you say that like people hate freedom liberty and justice, when in reality people hate hypocrisy, oppression and corruption.

I say that like people are building false narratives about America. Which is fact.

im saying as a nation you have no moral standing to complain about election rigging and hacking.

you can do what you want, but its like Caitlyn Jenner complaining about drag queens.

If we can do what we want, then we can also complain. I will grant you that we have plenty of flaws and it's possible to dig up plenty of ugly examples from the past, but I still believe we are at the very least less bad than others. Russia is a dictatorship and they jail or kill anyone that opposes them, including those that do so peacefully. As far as I can tell we only really go after people who are actively involved in using violence against us.

In politics the only crime is getting caught.

Back