• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Amazon tracks warehouse workers every move because Jeff Bezos thinks people are inherently lazy.

Techno fascism and a plutocracy. Stop using “capitalist v communist,” because it doesn’t apply. What we have coming down the pike is the absolute worst of both to benefit the very few.

Resist boys and girls.

I forgot the comma after “Resist;” no we don’t need to resist boys and girls lol

Any evidence Bezos is personally involved with the day to day running of the WaPo?
Yes.. He took the time to buy it.

Do you have any evidence the person who went out of their way to purchase a large media outlet does not care to have input into what they disseminate? I mean, do you think he bought it to make money, or for broader influence?

So obviously a billionaire wouldn’t buy a newspaper because he wanted more profits at this point, right? So what would they buy it for? Influencing disseminated information. So using basic logic, the person who purchased the news org would want to have influence over what it puts out, to benefit himself.

Where is your evidence he purchased the rag because he wanted some huge profits to add to his billions? Are you saying you think he doesn’t have influence over what his companies do? Lol

Yes.. He took the time to buy it.

Do you have any evidence the person who went out of their way to purchase a large media outlet does not care to have input into what they disseminate? I mean, do you think he bought it to make money, or for broader influence?

So obviously a billionaire wouldn’t buy a newspaper because he wanted more profits at this point, right? So what would they buy it for? Influencing disseminated information. So using basic logic, the person who purchased the news org would want to have influence over what it puts out, to benefit himself.

Where is your evidence he purchased the rag because he wanted some huge profits to add to his billions? Are you saying you think he doesn’t have influence over what his companies do? Lol

I'm saying Bezos is way too busy to concern himself with the day to day operations with the majority of what he owns, and he certainly isn't editing the WaPo and owning the WaPo doesn't make him a leftist.

WaPo isn't even a leftist paper. It's closer to center, maybe left leaning at best. But certainly not leftist, that's like Jacobin and shit.

I'm saying Bezos is way too busy to concern himself with the day to day operations with the majority of what he owns, and he certainly isn't editing the WaPo and owning the WaPo doesn't make him a leftist.

WaPo isn't even a leftist paper. It's closer to center, maybe left leaning at best. But certainly not leftist, that's like Jacobin and shit.
Ok. I agree he isn’t micromanaging the office and everything they do. I do think he influences major stories and quite a few headlines, because that’s why he bought it.. Most likely.

Also, the new corporatocracy isn’t really “left or right.” It’s going to be “trick everybody how we can until we have the control not to care,” which is really close.

You aren’t resisting, bro.

Also, the new corporatocracy isn’t really “left or right.” It’s going to be “trick everybody how we can until we have the control not to care,” which is really close.

You aren’t resisting, bro.

But the entire conversation is that Bezos is a leftist because he owns the WaPo.

Bezos is clearly not a leftist and neither is the WaPo.

Jeff bezos needs to remarry and get divorced a couple of hundred times until he is flat broke and out of shares in his companies.

Guy is a bloodsucker.

But the entire conversation is that Bezos is a leftist because he owns the WaPo.

Bezos is clearly not a leftist and neither is the WaPo.
They are using leftistism to push authoritarianism, because built into it over the last 25 years are unquestionable narratives that are not true, and a caste system built on who they choose to have victim status.. Modern leftism is also extremely divisive, which is a further assist into authoritarianism. Being more leftist on many issues gives the wealth sector more power on multiple levels, and moving forward, and they’ve all seen that and decided to go with it. It will not help ANYBODY in the long run.

They are using leftistism to push authoritarianism, because built into it over the last 25 years are unquestionable narratives that are not true, and a caste system built on who they choose to have victim status.. Modern leftism is also extremely divisive, which is a further assist into authoritarianism. Being more leftist on many issues gives the wealth sector more power on multiple levels, and moving forward, and they’ve all seen that and decided to go with it. It will not help ANYBODY in the long run.
<Grimes01>

You’re not seeing it? Really?

The power to censor speech from decent people who want to tell the truth? Take down societal establishments that make the government they own less necessary? Androgynizing a population to weaken it?

Bro, I voted dem for 15 years. Wake.. The fk... Up.... Victim status is being used by big mnc/finance as a means for their control, and that’s it. You haven’t been using your brain, and cnn is straight propaganda a sad step worse than old faux news was under Bush.

You’re not seeing it? Really?

The power to censor speech from decent people who want to tell the truth? Take down societal establishments that make the government they own less necessary? Androgynizing a population to weaken it?

Bro, I voted dem for 15 years. Wake.. The fk... Up.... Victim status is being used by big mnc/finance as a means for their control, and that’s it. You haven’t been using your brain, and cnn is straight propaganda a sad step worse than old faux news was under Bush.

Nope, I think you're a fucking psycho at this point.

Nope, I think you're a fucking psycho at this point.
You’re a dummy. It’s completely obvious. They really aren’t hiding it. But I can understand the anxiety that would make you lash out once you finally figure out why the left is completely run and guided by the exact forces WE were “resisting” like 10 years ago. It would make anybody feel stupid, and nobody wants that. But yep, you’ve been brainwashed and are not smart now. I’m sorry.

Amazon policies are designed to prevent workers from becoming lazy.

Amazon doesn’t guarantee raises after a workers first three years and doesn’t offer many opportunities for advancement.

Jeff Bezos is a classic leftist believing people to be slaves or tools and not caring if they are seriously injured.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ama...-bezos-belief-all-workers-are-lazy-2021-6?amp

Bezos doesn't refer them as slaves. He refers to them as 'expensive robots that eat, shit, and complain".

You get what you pay for when it comes to hired help. Bezos probably knows this and knows damn well, it’s a terrible work environment with unrealistic expectations. Hes also a notorious micromanager and a blood sucking scum bag.

My father has ran multiple successful businesses and they’ve had one common theme - treating guys right. My father always paid a premium and made sure his guys were looked after and if he was still alive and you asked him how his businesses grew, that’s what he’d tell you - having the right guys.

I know I’m a hell of a lot more productive in a positive work environment but I don’t expect a bloodsucking micromanager with 0 compassion to know that.

Back