Amanda Nunes, what WMMA should be

Nunes vs. Holm would be a great fight to set up the next potential challenger.

Challenger for what? Rhonda? Ha! Have fun paying $60 for that nail biter...

Nunes vs. Holm would be a great fight to set up the next potential challenger.

The division is so empty I think they would want both to fight for a title soon. Probably Nunez first and milk Holm's interact with fans more

that slow motion 360 with her hands down helped quite a bit

If all WMMA fighters were as good her, i'd actually tune in to watch the fights.

Never seen Joanna Jędrzejczyk before? She's the best striker in WMMA right now and is better than a lot of men are, technically speaking. If she were a 135er, she'd smash Nunes on the feet, badly.

Nunes has always had the talent, the cardio and toughness is an issue though. Until I see her be able to fight more than 1 round effectively I'll always be skeptical.

Nunes lost to 3 people that Ronda beat very easily with a total time of 55 seconds. Are people really this desperate to overhype an opponent for Ronda?
I think i've let you stew long enough. Almost 2 years outta do it

Time to bring the painful memories back.

cat-zingano-amanda-nunes-ufc-178-2.jpg

Never seen Joanna Jędrzejczyk before? She's the best striker in WMMA right now and is better than a lot of men are, technically speaking. If she were a 135er, she'd smash Nunes on the feet, badly.
Obviously this is an old post but Shevchenko beat JJ in Muay Thai and she didn't "smash Nunes on the feet, badly", "technical" striking is a bit overrated compared to the bruisers perceived as less technical like Nunes, Rumble or Woodley.

Back