News Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena set for UFC 265

Amanda gets a parade again before & after beating another “soccer mom”. Going down the boxing route but there isn’t really anything else if Val doesn’t want it.

Just another body for Nunes. She’s got it made, collecting paychecks destroying girls clearly not even close to her level.

I hope Nunes puts a beating on Pena. She’s ranked 6th the last time I checked, and has been acting very entitled. Like she calls the shots.

who else is there to have amanda fight that she not fought yet? i get the fight to do is bullet vs nunes 3 but o well.

Why do I get the unsettling feeling Pena will beat Nunes and this site crashes

LMFAO this site will never crash because of a WMMA fight. It happened in the Rousey-Holm fight because Rousey was the most overhyped person in history, and everybody hated her so much so this is why everybody went nuts when she lost.

But now it won’t happen again. We all know that wmma is a D level division, so who wins or who loses does not really matter.

Lol at this matchup. Pena at least has a win streak... of 1 fight. Against 40 y/o McMann. Before that she got subbed... by a striker with 0 career sub wins in GDR. She has 4 fights in the last 5 years. Holy shit every WMMA division outside of 115lbs is almost completely devoid of contenders.

Good for Amanda making that cheddar again though, this will be light work.

BW has the Holly Holm and GDR not being good enough to beat Amanda but being good enough to beat everyone else problem.

I'm surprised Nunes took the fight. It's probably her worst match-up in the division, stylistically. Pena has all the tools needed to pull the upset here. It's only a matter of whether she executes them flawlessly, which I admit, isn't a guarantee, but a possibility nonetheless.

Yawn.

They need to start making handicap rules to make it interesting. Like have her fight two contenders in the same night. Or do a K1 fight against GDR.

tenor.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hors_d'oeuvre

This won’t be as bad as Megan Anderson but still a first or second round annihilation

BW has the Holly Holm and GDR not being good enough to beat Amanda but being good enough to beat everyone else problem.

Yeah, there's little influx of new talent. If GDR recovers from her injury, I wouldn't mind a rematch. She actually gave Amanda some trouble on the feet, she just needs to go full D1. The winner of Chiasson vs Ladd wouldn't be bad I guess, maybe they would need another win after that. Still pretty bad overall, it's a pretty empty division.

Pena coming off a win against 40 year old Sara Mcmann

Lol WMMA

Back