News Amanda Nunes OUT of UFC 265 due to COVID; Bout with Julianna Peña to be rescheduled

Like anyone cared about that fight lol now they can replace it with a real fight

A case by itself doesn't equal having covid and having covid, by itself, doesn't mean you're noticeably sick or transmitting it. Viral load might be too low making it unlikely to pass it to someone else.

Getting vaxed doesn't stop you from getting it and it doesn't stop you from giving it to others. The vast majority of people don't need the vax. If you're high risk and feel the need, go ahead. However, it is silly for everyone to take it as you can't improve much beyond what is effectively a 0% chance of being seriously ill/hospitalized/death.

Amanda will be fine. It's not like she wrecked her body with all manner of roids.
Everything you said is fine, up until the point where you said the vast majority of people don't need it.
10% of the US population has diabetes.
20% are senior citizens.
40% are obese.
Obviously there is overlap between these groups, but they are all high-risk. That's a lot of people.
My opinion is that although I am young, healthy sherdogger with veins popping even when not flexed, if I were to contract Covid while vaccinated, the viral load will be lowered and the immune response faster, thereby lessening my chances of transmitting it to someone else (and them to someone else, etc.) who might be in a high-risk group.
Thoughts?

Had her in a quite a few parlays; +190 1st round finish, -190 finish within 3 rounds, -340 inside the distance, +290 1st round tko, & even a +900 1st round sub

Your stat may be correct, I do not have time to fact check. The average age of death from COVID in Florida is 76.57. Also, when anyone with COVID dies, the cause of death is marked COVID, even if the person is 90 yrs. old and has a host of other serious health issues.
Straight right wing regurgitation. State your evidence that this is actually the case. And state your numbers for the actual true deaths of covid if you have the data. Let's see it.

The delta variant is weak and the death rate is negligible. Also, anyone who wants the vaccine is free to get it. All the hysteria at this point is absolutely ridiculous

Only needs just enough improvement on grapplestuff to avoid the rasslin when Nunes needs to choose that approach and/or win while it stays kickboxing. Until she gets wrestle/grapplefucked we are allowed to ride the wave of her submitting Pena with non-kickboxing stuff as such improvement.
I mean, you give a person enough time and shots at fighting an opponent and eventually they may improve enough at their weakness or find holes in their opponent's gameplan to beat em. But no one wants to watch a 3rd fight after 2 decisive victories for one party.

I'm of the opinion that Nunes beat Shev in their rematch but it was very close and a third fight between them would be much more compelling. You could argue the ref should have pressed for more action in GDR-Nunes 2 but the fact is, they didn't, so Nunes won that handily and without controversy.

You still get COVID even if your vaxed.

And you still can be a vector for it but are much less likely to spread or experience severe symptoms. But you still can spread or possibly die so but much less so with the vaccine. So get the vaccine. Mask up indoors or around immune compromised people.

Also, all the idiots not getting vaccinated are causing for more of a rapid mutation of the virus and variants could reset all of the progress we've made.

Anyone who quotes my earlier posts in this thread can just read this and not quote them.

Really bad there lol.

Dummy should got vaccinated

Idk her belief system but I'm someone that prefers long term studies on everything & anything health related. I'm also pro-vaccines I got plenty of shots during my school years. I'm a chicken shit I know for not shooting myself with that without the proper research beforehand when the government always have a lot of misinformation regarding to the public news on your local channel station. I do respect everyone that has risked their own health already for it. It's a double edged sword rn everywhere, just focus on your health first and try changing your diet and improving it in a healthy manner. The side effects are also turning off a lot of people from getting it imo, because of lack of study.

Idk her belief system but I'm someone that prefers long term studies on everything & anything health related. I'm also pro-vaccines I got plenty of shots during my school years. I'm a chicken shit I know for not shooting myself with that without the proper research beforehand when the government always have a lot of misinformation regarding to the public news on your local channel station. I do respect everyone that has risked their own health already for it. It's a double edged sword rn everywhere, just focus on your health first and try changing your diet and improving it in a healthy manner. The side effects are also turning off a lot of people from getting it imo, because of lack of study.
Millions of people have got the vaccine... it’s a very simple process. Why are people all of a sudden scouring research papers to see if it’s safe on only this virus? You do know the Anti-Vaxx phenomenon gained traction before COVID because people thought they gave kids autism right?

When people say that negative side effects and death are a normal part of new vaccine distribution I always think to myself how I don't want to fall into that normal statistic.

Mate, you would have been a polio cripple in the early 1900s. I say that respectfully. If people had the same attitude about polio, the way they had covid, polio would never been eradicated.

mRNA vaccines the method by all account seem to be safe. The covid vaccine might be young but not the method.

I understand your hesitancy. I have people in my family that are hesitant too but you gotta weigh your options. Getting covid or getting the shot and experiencing less harsh symptoms. I think it's an easy choice to make.

Nunes wanted no parts of Pena years ago and she still doesn't now. This sh*t is boring as f*ck.

When you have DeStupid running your state, well, there you go!

“I don’t want the vaccine or wear a mask!! I want mahhhh freeedoms!!!!”

Back