News Amanda Nunes OUT of UFC 265 due to COVID; Bout with Julianna Peña to be rescheduled

Who cares, it's wmma.

This is an excellent point. My father hasn't smoked a cigarette in 45 years, exercised daily the whole time, and still has COPD.
Yup it's like fighting. The damage isn't necessarily instant. It catches up with you eventually. This is the problem with sherbros and really society of antivaxxers. They think they are immortal. I have family members like this. Lost weight and think they are safe because they live a healthier than days before. One of them was obese but now is super thin. I told her you have long term damage even if you don't see it. But one example you can see is the excess fat loose skin that's still hanging on your body as a remnant from the days you were fat. She finally started to get what I was saying but cognitive dissonance kicked in.

No one has made perfect health choices from the time they were born to adulthood. No one. I bet you half these sherbros 'health nuts' gets fucked up with alcohol every weekend.

Joe Rogan talks about being healthy but he looks like shit, he looked like he was 50 when he was in his 40s, smokes and drinks everyday, etc. In what world is that guy healthy? Just because he has muscles?

Last edited:
Big Yikes on the December, normally ufc like covid we'll rebook in 14 days

XXsVyhv.jpg

<Deported1>

Damn we lost another chick fight! Life is so cruel! Why God? Fucking why you gotta do me so dirty! You cocksmoking dick head! Why dammit!
dmitry.jpg

That's a shame. Card needed that fight

Just put Barber in there alone and let her fight no one while hitting air for 25 minutes then give her a belt for being a savage and so tough on short notice.

Back