• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Amanda Nunes is headlining the "biggest" card in ufc history.

It really is not the sort of fight you want for the main event for 'the biggest card in ufc history'. Nunes is the worst fighter on the main card imo. I would have been way happier with Aldo v Edgar

It really is not the sort of fight you want for the main event for 'the biggest card in ufc history'. Nunes is the worst fighter on the main card imo. I would have been way happier with Aldo v Edgar

I know I've seen Nunes fight before but I don't remember 1 second of it. Im in shock that this is the main event.

Dana made sure he got that in, the woman to beat the woman to beat the woman, but not the woman to beat the woman. It's highly likely that Lesnar or Hunt is having trouble making weight and one of them didn't feel comfortable fighting in a 5 round fight.

lol I didn't even know he said that. I was just being a bit facetious.

I know I've seen Nunes fight before but I don't remember 1 second of it. Im in shock that this is the main event.

I don't dislike her but I think suggesting Miesh has the profile to headline an event like this is a push, Nunes as an opponent doesn't carry it all. Honda maybe

Just goes to show you how insignificant Conor McGreggor is, the UFC is a machine...

fuck it im just gonna say it, its a fucking disgrace and an embarrassment with the other fights on the card that are way more worthy

fuck it im just gonna say it, its a fucking disgrace and an embarrassment with the other fights on the card that are way more worthy

UFC needs to slap this bitch in the face and get it back in the co-main kitchen. The PR isnt worth doing something this dumb.

wtf? I call bullshit on this. Lesnar will be the main event he is the main draw.

Well she did ask for it

clint_ew.gif

That stupid "It's time" commercial that was endlessly looping on its own channel for the last couple of days has been replaced with a 20 second Lesnar Hunt promo. I think they are main eventing.

This shit pisses me off. Wmma should NEVER headline any event let alone ufc 200. What a joke.

That stupid "It's time" commercial that was endlessly looping on its own channel for the last couple of days has been replaced with a 20 second Lesnar Hunt promo. I think they are main eventing.
did u watch the fights tonight? at the end they said several times Tate was the headline.

LOL not gonna stay up to watch it

Jon Fitch was the last fight of UFC 100

It's the only real title fight left on the card. You guys are normally crying when they break from tradition. Now you cry when they stick to it.

Well lesnar vs hunt was the main event before they switched it..for no reason at all

Back