Amanda Nunes "I know she gonna strike with me because her coach tell her she got good striking"

She also had the pretty good line to the audience during her post-fight interview where she said Ronda lost twice, she's done, get over her and if you really appreciate women's MMA, start noticing and supporting the rest of the people in the division.

She also had the pretty good line to the audience during her post-fight interview where she said Ronda lost twice, she's done, get over her and if you really appreciate women's MMA, start noticing and supporting the rest of the people in the division.
Best line of the night.

You laugh at this now but around 2013-2015, people on here were calling Edmond's a masterful coach.

I was watching that fight an thinking, did Edmond at least tell Ronda to tuck her chin?

Said at post fight press conference. Lmao. Where is Nike when you need them.

LIONESS KNOWS.

LMAO. Amanda Nunes is the realest man.

"He tell her she got good boxing. Why did he do that?"

"Definitely she will retire. She can't take it anymore. If she want to do a rematch I will do the same thing."

Holy crap Amanda is a SAVAGE.

Too bad holly will fuck her in the ass with a 13 inch dildo no vaseline

Amanda just taking it further and further. This will be a classic forever.

"That's it for her"

"She won't ever get this belt"

"They put some crazy ideas in her head that she can box with me"

"She will definitely retire"

#SAVAGE

She will definitely get cucked by holly

#champfornow

Fucking weenie Ariel, "Do you feel bad for Ronda?" No, it's fighting, sometimes you take an ass beating

not only Edmund but a lot of MMA people too like Rogan

This is what I thought before the fight. Edmond will have restored her confidence in her striking, but he won't have taught her how to actually strike.
That camp is all delusion

If he tries to "teach" her anything new he risks looking like he hasnt taught her shit the enire time shes been with him, so going to another camp or getting ppl from other camps to come in is out of the question

the thing is Dana only brought women into the UFC because of Ronda. He probably wants it back out now.

Back