Amanda Nunes "I know she gonna strike with me because her coach tell her she got good striking"

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Said at post fight press conference. Lmao. Where is Nike when you need them.

LIONESS KNOWS.

LMAO. Amanda Nunes is the realest man.

"He tell her she got good boxing. Why did he do that?"

"Definitely she will retire. She can't take it anymore. If she want to do a rematch I will do the same thing."

Holy crap Amanda is a SAVAGE.

Fucking beautiful. Amanda laying down the law. Even she is trolling Edmond and Ronda's delusions. #Nunesbless

This is what I thought before the fight. Edmond will have restored her confidence in her striking, but he won't have taught her how to actually strike.

Edmund is a charlatan. It is obvious to everyone but Travis and rousey. And I think Travis suspects.

Amanda just taking it further and further. This will be a classic forever.

"That's it for her"

"She won't ever get this belt"

"They put some crazy ideas in her head that she can box with me"

"She will definitely retire"

#SAVAGE

"I don't know why he put that idea in her head, she's good at Judo, but I'm the real striker".

LITERALLY EVERYONE REALIZED THIS EXCEPT RONDA, THANKS EDMOND LOL

I was thinking that when your striking is exposed that badly (against Holm) you reassess everything. Not repeat the same shit all over again.

Edmond should be jailed for putting fighters in situations where they are dangerously unprepared. And for the tax evasion.

HEAD MOVEMENT

CLEENCH

CLEENCH

No! NOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how Nunes said she was okay about getting no attention, even after thanking Rogan's tweet and all the venting in the octagon. Yeah, as real as it gets. LOL

Shout out to defending Champ Nunez. The honorary Shertard.

Back