Amanda Nunes gives me hope for WMMA

Cyborg got KO'd a few weeks before TJ.
I know. Did you not read my post?

I said that i thought TJ/Cejudo stoppage was a good one but AFTER seeing what they let Nunes do to Cyborg they should have let Cejudo beat TJ until he was motionless.

I know. Did you not read my post?

I said that i thought TJ/Cejudo stoppage was a good one but AFTER seeing what they let Nunes do to Cyborg they should have let Cejudo beat TJ until he was motionless.
Yeah man my bad. Been a shitty morning. TJ needs to chill for a minute and fight some contenders. Looked frail at 125.

And then we'll all watch it voluntarily like we do the rest of women's sports?

TBH, most male fighters are more boring to watch then Nunes.

Would you rather watch Amanda split Cyborg's wig open in rnd 1, or watch GSP dry hump someone for 25 minutes?

GSP fans have been really emotional over the last couple of days, as they struggle to come to terms with his fading relevance.

First stage is denial, then grief, then coming to terms.

They'll be ok soon.
You are keeping him relevant. Thanks bud.

"Would love to see her put a nice smack on Valentina and end the tryhard hypejob."
She already tried that, couldn't get the job done. Give her cred for the W but Valentina ain't no hype job, she's the real deal.
Real deal at point fighting. Boring, arrogant woman.

Where the fuck is Bullet?!

#1 p4p female pretty clearly imo

Would you rather watch Amanda split Cyborg's wig open in rnd 1, or watch GSP dry hump someone for 25 minutes?

If you ask me on a Friday night, GSP, and it's not even a question. He's one of the best to ever do it.

We can set up a million different scenarios, post-hoc, in which Amanda Nunes beating up Cyborg (which I enjoyed) is "more exciting" than a random men's fight, sure.

But when I want to watch the best basketball players in the world, I don't watch the WNBA.

I actually watch some other women sports voluntarily, I don't care what other people do or don't.

Great, it's good for the sport. At points in my life I watched some women's hockey, because I was fanatical about the game.

But I don't, and will never, understand why the UFC foists it on us. There are so many deserving up-and-coming male fighters who get banished to under-cards because the PPV needs to have 1 or 2 women's fights of far lower quality. It's absurd.

Great, it's good for the sport. At points in my life I watched some women's hockey, because I was fanatical about the game.

But I don't, and will never, understand why the UFC foists it on us. There are so many deserving up-and-coming male fighters who get banished to under-cards because the PPV needs to have 1 or 2 women's fights of far lower quality. It's absurd.

The UFC doesn't foist it on me. You feel different, that's your problem. I don't know whether you or I represent the majority of UFC fans, but I highly doubt WME-IMG doesn't knwo which it is.

Back