Amanda Nunes Fixated on Ronda, Should be Stripped of the Title

once again ronda was literally in hawaii vacationing yesterday you really think she is gonna be ready in november?

13731360_1619430995033680_77863351_n.jpg

do the fuckin math

both nunes and valentina fought this month they won't be ready in at least 2/3 months then the winner of that fight is gonna at least a 2/3 month camp meaning amanda would be fighting the winner in december/january

Is it impossible to train in Hawaii or something? Also, she looks to be in much better shape than any recent pic I've seen of her.

But more importantly, from YOUR op, it's clear that she wants to fight on the NYC card.

She didn't say that she would ONLY fight Ronda, or that she would wait for her. she said that if Ronda comes back, that's the only fight she wants.

I agree that she should be strip of the title so that real champions could get it.

Nunes vs Concrete Whale for the fixated belt.

:>

Is it impossible to train in Hawaii or something? Also, she looks to be in much better shape than any recent pic I've seen of her.

But more importantly, from YOUR op, it's clear that she wants to fight on the NYC card.

She didn't say that she would ONLY fight Ronda, or that she would wait for her. she said that if Ronda comes back, that's the only fight she wants.

nyc card is in november she literally said she wants pena vs valentina. there isn't enough time for them to fight each other and then fight nunes.

and you must have the volume on mute otherwise you would have heard in her own words say she wants to fight ronda and wait for her.
The fist question she was asked was about who her ideal opponent would be. And in her non native English she said only Ronda.

You're reaching. She never mentions "waiting", and she specifically mentioned the NYC card, which would not be waiting at all.

Give up your non-point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back