Amanda Nunes Fixated on Ronda, Should be Stripped of the Title

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i am so fucking sick of healthy champions willing to sit out for 6 months, we don't even know if rousey will be back

“I look for the biggest fights,” Nunes said. “Only Ronda Rousey, if she comes back. I’m ready for her and I want to make this fight for you guys. A big card in New York City – I hope so.

“I’ve been training jiu-jitsu since I started – jiu-jitsu and judo together. I know how to block the judo throws very well. I know how to use my hips very well. I know, if Ronda Rousey comes back, I’m going to keep the belt. I’m going to beat Ronda Rousey and wait for the next. I’m going to prove everybody one more time I deserve to be here.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/07/ufc-ch...irst-with-pena-and-shevchenko-as-alternatives

She wants the money fight. Who can blame her? USADA is fucking shit up and they all wanna get out before USADA comes knocking.

That's three and a half months away. That's a fairly quick turnaround for a champ.

You can't wait for a fighter who may not be coming back. That is just nonsense.

That's three and a half months away. That's a fairly quick turnaround for a champ.

ronda was spotted in hawaii yesterday taking a vacation from chilling and you think she will be back in November? come on mang

if the fighters Unionize expect alot more fighters duckin fights and sitting around until they get favorable matchups

i am so fucking sick of healthy champions willing to sit out for 6 months, we don't even know if rousey will be back

If your face was on the line, your tune would be different keyboard warrior

ronda was spotted in hawaii yesterday taking a vacation from chilling and you think she will be back in November? come on mang
She specifically said in New York. That's three and a half months away. She's not going to sit around and wait for Rousey.

If that constitutes a title removal I can't imagine what Bisping picking a 45 year old who is 3-6 in his last 9 calls for. Death?

so you don't want champions to defend their belts more than once or twice a year then?

If you're worried about your face in the fight business, then maybe you shouldn't be in the fucking fight business then. I'm sick of champions sitting around and picking who they should and shouldn't fight. As a champion you should have a "line them up and I'll knock them down" attitude, not a "I'll fight him, him, not him, not him, maybe him" attitude.

Well, sadly we have a UFC president and MMA media who encourage this. Ronda is still talked about every single week and Holly has been shit on consistently for not waiting for Ronda.

I love Stipe for having one of the quickest turnarounds I can recall. Dude wins belt and immediately accepts fight against the deserving number 1 contender. We need to celebrate that shit.

It's not about the money. Amanda just wants to roll around with Ronda for 25 minutes.

Is November six months from now, or should you just shut up?

once again ronda was literally in hawaii vacationing yesterday you really think she is gonna be ready in november?

13731360_1619430995033680_77863351_n.jpg

do the fuckin math

both nunes and valentina fought this month they won't be ready in at least 2/3 months then the winner of that fight is gonna at least a 2/3 month camp meaning amanda would be fighting the winner in december/january

She wants to fight in 3 months against a woman who defeated 3 of the 4 women that have defeated her in 25, 16 and 14 seconds. Stop skipping your medication.

Back