Amanda Nunes about not doing media because of Rousey: "This is great"

They should of have Ronda a warm up fight

She doesn't seem ready for this, but whatever I don't like the girl so if she gets ko'd no sweat off my back.

It's not just about "why". I think missing out on promotion has cost viewers. I think more would've tuned in if we were reminded there was an actual high level fight happening here and not just about "Ronda's return" and what she's going to look like back in the cage.
The "high level" shit is all over ESPN, this thing is sold.
This card is promoted because Ronda is fighting, nobody watches MMA media except people like you, fans who are invested tomorrow anyway

The "high level" shit is all over ESPN, this thing is sold.
This card is promoted because Ronda is fighting, nobody watches MMA media except people like you, fans who are invested tomorrow anyway

I don't watch promotion, but I think they do it for a reason.....

It's not just about "why". I think missing out on promotion has cost viewers. I think more would've tuned in if we were reminded there was an actual high level fight happening here and not just about "Ronda's return" and what she's going to look like back in the cage.

It'll still sell. Everyone knows she has a fight. She has 8 million twitter followers. Doing these fake press conferences and answering stupid questions isn't going to make someone buy a card.

Lesbo night? What did that accomplish?
Uh oh a social justice warrior has been triggered and offended. Your type goes through life looking for things to be offended about, and trying to ruin everyone's fun around you as well as being miserable yourself. Go sit down in the corner and cry your tears

They should of have Ronda a warm up fight

She doesn't seem ready for this, but whatever I don't like the girl so if she gets ko'd no sweat off my back.
One loss and one year and you forgot how good she is. Amanda is good but not THAT good. When you think of champs who can do GSP, Silvia, Jones stuff, you don't really think of Amanda.
But one loss ago, a lot of us did with Ronda, even if most people who thought so didn't like her

Good point. She could be trash talking and making click bait quotes the press would drool over. Instead she's resting and waiting for the fight. This is a perfect example of the typical Ronda opponent though. They do bare minimum to promote the fight and expect Ronda to do 99% of the work. If Ronda isn't carrying the bulk of the promotional work nothing gets done. Same goes with Conor.

Yeah. And Ronda worked her ass off to do every show and talk to everyone... not this time, but Ronda did all that work and now she's headlining a huge card because of everything she did... part of her downfall was being burned out not from 1 title defence but what 8 straight....

I don't watch promotion, but I think they do it for a reason.....
The reason stops making sense with Rousey and McGregor. They have reached people who would never think of looking up mma media to see who is fighting.
This is the moment that MMA stars prove that something beyond the UFC brand name still matters.

Uh oh a social justice warrior has been triggered and offended. Your type goes through life looking for things to be offended about, and trying to ruin everyone's fun around you as well as being miserable yourself. Go sit down in the corner and cry your tears
I knew you before you were a mathematical God, when you were pimple faced and homesick and didn't know what side of the bed to piss on!

Back