Amanda Nunes about not doing media because of Rousey: "This is great"

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Timestamped

But hey, some say that she's fucking Nunes cause of that and she's even getting PPV points, this is Nunes red panty lesbo night

#FearTheReturn

Nunes is just classy man. She's not let the hype get her. She's not complaining about rondas special treatment. She's just punching in and doing her job. Gotta respect that.

#GUERNICAbless

If Amanda Nunes was straight, she would probably be the dominant in our relationship.

Everyone won here. Nunes did less promotion than ever, and has earned literally at least 5 times more exposure than any other fight.
Ronda did it her way.
Now, fight.
UFC 207 is awesome.
WAR Rousey

Nunes handles her business like a professional, unlike her opponent.

Ronda is gonna get starched, no signs she's changed anything about her game at all.

Nunes is just classy man. She's not let the hype get her. She's not complaining about rondas special treatment. She's just punching in and doing her job. Gotta respect that.

#GUERNICAbless
The ban hammer cometh.

#SherdogMobRulesbless

Nunes said she fine with it because it gives her more of a chance to prepare for the fight. Go figure. The same thing I've been saying for damn near a week now.

Everyone won here. Nunes did less promotion than ever, and has earned literally at least 5 times more exposure than any other fight.
Ronda did it her way.
Now, fight.
UFC 207 is awesome.
WAR Rousey

As well as it's done, it would've done a lot better with some promotion and a few words of war.

Now, instead of people tuning in for a good fight, they're tuning in to see if Rousey has anything left.

I feel like this whole Ronda bullshit is just a marketing attempt to make her return seem more alluring and mysterious. I hope The Lioness knocks her head right into Dana White's lap.

Nunes handles her business like a professional, unlike her opponent.

Let's see how she handles losing the title and going to the back of the line. She admitted to crying for days after she lost to Cat.

As well as it's done, it would've done a lot better with some promotion and a few words of war.

Now, instead of people tuning in for a good fight, they're tuning in to see if Rousey has anything left.
Wait, now we care about why people are tuning in?
This is the first time all year anything has been properly discussed that wasn't about McGregor.
This is big, enjoy

Without the trash talk, this will be a fair fight where no mind game involved, so in the end regardless of the result, none of them can ever complain about the result.

That's what a true fight stand for, unlike the fight involved Conor where it turns out to be like a regular WWE match.

Nunes should be hyping the fight and the Nunes brand right now and putting in some fucking work lazy ass DNB getting nowhere fast win or lose. She finally has a spotlight and she's in her hotel watching tv...... ffs.

Let's see how she handles losing the title and going to the back of the line. She admitted to crying for days after she lost to Cat.
Hey lesbians have feelings too, I'm referring to the way she's handling her approach to the upcoming fight.

Wait, now we care about why people are tuning in?
This is the first time all year anything has been properly discussed that wasn't about McGregor.
This is big, enjoy

It's not just about "why". I think missing out on promotion has cost viewers. I think more would've tuned in if we were reminded there was an actual high level fight happening here and not just about "Ronda's return" and what she's going to look like back in the cage.

Nunes should be hyping the fight and the Nunes brand right now and putting in some fucking work lazy ass DNB getting nowhere fast win or lose. She finally has a spotlight and she's in her hotel watching tv...... ffs.

Good point. She could be trash talking and making click bait quotes the press would drool over. Instead she's resting and waiting for the fight. This is a perfect example of the typical Ronda opponent though. They do bare minimum to promote the fight and expect Ronda to do 99% of the work. If Ronda isn't carrying the bulk of the promotional work nothing gets done. Same goes with Conor.

Back