• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Amanda "champ champ" Nunes wants to defend FW belt after Holm fight.

Who the fuck is she going to fight?

The winner of Megan Anderson v Felicia Spencer? Shit,, she could fight them both on the same night.

Fuck it, she could fight both of them at the same time

Amanda Lucas to wardrobe...

On you on the pipe?

Nunes beat 3 of the biggest names in women's MMA history in under 1 round combined to be at this point.

Miesha, Ronda, Cyborg... Nunes stopped them in under 5 minutes combined!

That's insane.
Yeah and Conor sparked the 10 year undefeated fw goat in 12 seconds but it doesnt mean hes better.

Even wmma fighters can get lucky. For fucks sake were talking about Nunes, she was a total can before lucking into the belt and imo it's only a matter of time before shes exposed again

I admit though, if she were hetero I'd be a lot more willing to look past her luck but hey, what can you do

Megan Anderson has a shot standing with Nunes, if that’s where it stayed.

<TrumpWrong1>

Dana said at the most recent presser the UFC is working on a fight for Cyborg.

cris has said anything after she said she was leaving.

if she was staying she be on ufc 237 but she not.

cris is waiting for when bellator can make it offical.

Yeah and Conor sparked the 10 year undefeated fw goat in 12 seconds but it doesnt mean hes better.

Even wmma fighters can get lucky. For fucks sake were talking about Nunes, she was a total can before lucking into the belt and imo it's only a matter of time before shes exposed again

I admit though, if she were hetero I'd be a lot more willing to look past her luck but hey, what can you do
You should stop using drugs before you end up on the streets. Or worse, in jail. Just a matter of time

Cyborg rematch?

One of the only WMMA fights I would ever get excited about watching.

4dib6didmc721.gif

I could watch this over and over.. beautiful overhand right. I love Nunes, she is the just bleed women's MMA queen.

Can we get Ricky Pennington a fight FFS?

Been just DYING to watch that WARRIOR compete!!!

i.jpg

WAR RICKY!!!!!!!!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Its

Not even worth watching. It'd like watching someone's get fed to a lion. Her nickname really works in that sense.

well since sherdog still thinks a womans place is only in the kitchen that won matter.

Gift Megan a shot.

Would enjoy seeing Amanda destroy her

good, like when champions defend.. who could she fight up there though?

If she loses to Holly at BW, they can rematch for the FW strap. If she wins, she can fight Cyborg-Anderson winner (if they fight), or either one of them. Worst case scenario, she can rematch Zingano.

well I hope she does so then it will make a mockery of all those other supposed ''çhamp champs'' that have done sweet fuck all in respect to defending both their belts
Exactly, she would be the very first true Champion in two divisions at the same time. All others have been fighters who won two titles at some point in their career, but not a concurrent 2 division champion.

It would HAVE TO be Cyborg 2. That's literally the only fight worth having at 145.

Nunes via destruction again.
She hits too hard and she's too precise for Cyborg.

I was at 232 when she beat Cyborg. I'll never forget it. The place went absolute apeshit.
Yea I was there too that was fuckin insane

If she loses to Holly at BW, they can rematch for the FW strap. If she wins, she can fight Cyborg-Anderson winner (if they fight), or either one of them. Worst case scenario, she can rematch Zingano.
id like to see the cyborg rematch actually.. to see if cyborg had a bad night, looked past her the first fight... or if Nunes is actually that much better than her and Cyborg was just good at fighting smaller girls the whole time

Back