Amanda Bobby Cooper "ABC" of TUF 23 and Team Claudia

Sorry, I just had to do it. It was too good to pass on it lol

KwFCd7r.gif

Last edited:
can't believe she had the strength to win that last fight after that weight cut, gutty performance

Sorry, I just had to do it. It was too good to pass on it lol

KwFCd7r.gif

Christ on a cracker! That girl is friggin' jacked. Lanchana Green's head probably changed shape after that choke/neck crank. She's gonna be an animal when she fights out of the TUF house. She reminds me of Jessica Andrade. Not very tall but strong as heck.

For all you ABC fans, I was rooting for Lanchana, but gotta respect this badass woman right here:

6upNAUR.gif

I think she looks better without the make up than with the make up. I'm not a fan of tons of flour on the face.

I think she looks better without the make up than with the make up. I'm not a fan of tons of flour on the face.

I like her training and fighting style far more than I do her fashion sense. On TUF talk, she looked like she was ready to go clubbin'. Drunk-ass hoes and jealous bitchez better not start shit with her on the dance floor! Someone might catch an elbow.

I like her training and fighting style far more than I do her fashion sense. On TUF talk, she looked like she was ready to go clubbin'. Drunk-ass hoes and jealous bitchez better not start shit with her on the dance floor! Someone might catch an elbow.
I want to see pics of ABC from that TUF talk!

Last edited:
While i like the vertical movement, the lateral movement worries me a bit unless I am sitting on a chair with wheels.

I like her facial expression. It's almost as though she's realizing that she's on national television mid-fap. I hope she makes that her signature victory celebration. WAR ABC!

That's because makeup is used to make unhealthy women look healthy. ABC is healthy so already has the proper coloring and makeup looks clownish on her.

ABC and Julianna Pena getting some sun at 105 degrees in Las Vegas.

ABC posted on facebook an hour ago:

"Made weight, rehydration time. Glad that's over, now i only have my fight on my mind."

Need a gif of when she is flexing her bicept before the fight. Chick is jacked. Hope to see a quick comeback

Back