Amanda Bobby Cooper "ABC" of TUF 23 and Team Claudia

10000213_10151998816643437_817678949_n.jpg

There's a certain type of guy that really lowers his standards when the topic becomes 'attractive female mma fighters".

These girls would be average as Lowe's employees.
But, even worse... they have the ding against them as being mma fighters. There's nothing attractive about it. At least a gal can still be feminine and work at Lowe's.
gina carano is a female mma fighter.
i bet my left testicle if you put gina carano next to the hottest female you've dated and ask 100 people which one is more attractive gina wins

gina carano is a female mma fighter.
i bet my left testicle if you put gina carano next to the hottest female you've dated and ask 100 people which one is more attractive gina wins

Gina's attractive... no doubt.
But 99% of wmma kin are not Gina attractive. Most are very unattractive. But there's a type of guy that looks passed all of that unattractiveness because they like the thought of a woman that they believe can beat them up.

Regarding comparing Gina to every woman I've ever been with? I'd take that challenge.

Oh, she's hot alright.. but LANCHANA GREEN IS MY GIRL.. oh lawd ha mercy.

(do think Amanda is going to win that fight though..)

But there's a type of guy that looks passed all of that unattractiveness because they like the thought of a woman that they believe can beat them up.

That's a lame hypothesis for why men might give female fighters "extra credit".

There is credit for having the courage to get into a cage and fight.
There is credit for having will-power and drive to physically train and perform at a high level.
There is credit for having the tenacity and stoicism to push through pain and damage to achieve a goal.
There is credit for being very physically fit.

There are lots of reasons to find attractive qualities in female fighters that have absolutely no correlation at all with whether they could successfully beat one up or not. Many guys find the inner qualities of personality and character, which tend to be out of the ordinary with fighters, affect their judgments of attractiveness very much after a certain minimum standard of good looks has been met.

Last edited:
That's a lame hypothesis for why men might give female fighters "extra credit".

There is credit for having the courage to get into a cage and fight.
There is credit for having will-power and drive to physically train and perform at a high level.
There is credit for having the tenacity and stoicism to push through pain and damage to achieve a goal.
There is credit for being very physically fit.

There are lots of reasons to find attractive qualities in female fighters that have absolutely no correlation at all with whether they could successfully beat one up or not. Many guys find the inner qualities of personality and character, which tend to be out of the ordinary with fighters, affect their judgments of attractiveness very much after a certain minimum standard of good looks has been met.

I put all of this blather in the same category of when women say "He'll really love me because I'm independent".

That's a quality a person being honest with himself would admit to being a non-factor in whether or not he's attracted to a gal.
All of your "there is credit for having"..... again, non-factors for most men.

Guy 1: "Why are you dating that horrendous looking thing?"
Guy 2: "I dunno.... I think her courage to get into a fight and her stoicism to take pain like a marine just speaks to me."

I'd comment on your "perform at a high level".... but that's clearly absurd. WMMA has a level of athleticism a few degrees lower than the Washington Generals.

I put all of this blather in the same category of when women say "He'll really love me because I'm independent".

That's a quality a person being honest with himself would admit to being a non-factor in whether or not he's attracted to a gal.

Guy 2: "I dunno.... I think her courage to get into a fight and her stoicism to take pain like a marine just speaks to me."

I'd comment on your "perform at a high level".... but that's clearly absurd. WMMA has a level of athleticism a few degrees lower than the Washington Generals.

You say "dating that horrendous looking thing", and you ignore that I wrote "Many guys find the inner qualities of personality and character, which tend to be out of the ordinary with fighters, affect their judgments of attractiveness very much after a certain minimum standard of good looks has been met." That rules out "horrendous looking things" from the conversation. And, by the way, if you think that you are qualified to make some kind of grand pronouncement that the female fighters that others on this forum find attractive are actually NOT attractive, then I think you are just being pompous as hell and way too full of yourself.

You clearly have trouble accepting that virtues of personality affect attraction, but nonetheless are willing to propose to us that a more likely explanation is that men want women who can beat them up. Ha! The blather in this conversation is all yours.

Not all men are as shallow as you apparently are with seeing surface beauty as the ONLY standard of female attractiveness. Some of us actually value the deeper aspects of women when they are interesting/admirable/spirited personalities. We can value more than that which is only skin deep. You sound like the sort of shallow guy who gives feminists reason to get all up in arms about the objectification of women, as if their only value is as a beautiful object rather than as a complete person. I think most men are not so shallow, despite your need to think of yourself as typical.

I'm sure many women ask the same thing when guys look like MC Paul Barman.

1164361.jpg

I haven't thought of barman in awhile.... Does he still make music ? I'm gonna ask you here instead of looking it up on the Internet
I wasn't really a fan of his but know his last album was in 2009.

It is not about athleticism. It is about a woman unleashing physical violence against another woman that is fucking sexy. And maybe they are not the muscly explosive that appeal to your eye, but there is something also sexy in a woman who doesn;'t crumple when being pounded on, like being a survivor.

There are more things to being sexy/attractive than physical beauty. Some guys actually like women based on their personality of all things??? Barfarino.

Cooper is no joke. Do you see those guns on her. Hope she goes far

would if she likes boys, would watch if she likes girls. Could pretty much say the same thing about every fighter on the roster though...

She seems to have a decent set of skills but this forum only cares about her looks so please disregard my useless post about WMMA.

Back