Amanda "401k" Nunes

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
It can be argued The Lioness retired 2 superstars in the span of less than a year... Has any other MMA fighter retired superstars, and in numbers in such a short amount of time? (Yes, Miesha retired after the Pennington fight..but I'm sure Amanda set the wheels in motion).

Edit: When I say "superstars," let's just say top 10 or top 5 fighters...Has any MMA fighter retired top 10 fighters in a short span?

Last edited:
It can be argued The Lioness retired 2 superstars in the span of less than a year... Has any other MMA fighter retired superstars, and in numbers in such a short amount of time? (Yes, Miesha retired after the Pennington fight..but I'm sure Amanda set the wheels in motion).
Pennington???

Amanda "Palm Beach, Florida" Nunes

Pennington???
Did I get my facts wrong? It's early, but didn't Miesha announce her retirement after the Pennington fight at UFC 205? Was saying though she announced her retirement at UFC 205, my guess is the beating Nunes gave Tate at 200 was probably what started the retirement thought in motion.

Amanda "Sunglasses Over Glasses" Nunes

bisping retired rockhold and hendo this year

Edit: When I say "superstars," let's just say top 10 or top 5 fighters...Has any MMA fighter retired top 10 fighters in a short span?

You must be american, since you have so deep desire to invent some statistics that are irrelevant. Nothing but a curiosity at best.

You must be american, since you have so deep desire to invent some statistics that are irrelevant. Nothing but a curiosity at best.
Actually, I'm not. I'm just bored. Sorry it's not some amazing intellectual mind blowing post.

Back