Am I the only one who feels bad for Cody?

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
He said all along tj was doping and he ended up being exactly right. Got his career seriously damaged by back to back losses to a guy with a huge unfair advantage. Cody should sue tj and the UFC and tj should be lifetime banned

That's all

Yes, you are the only one.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
He said all along tj was doping and he ended up being exactly right. Got his career seriously damaged by back to back losses to a guy with a huge unfair advantage. Cody should sue tj and the UFC and tj should be lifetime banned

That's all
Don't bother Cody it's a waste of time. Just get another neck Tat and you'll feel better

Cody got fucked. People here will talk shit because they think they just KNOW about mma but really they just repeat joe Rogan.

Cody deserves something

No, I feel bad for him. But he should have taken just a few pico grams of EPO.

He's calling for USADA to go back and test the B samples. If TJ used during those fights something positive should come out of it for Cody.

You forgot Munhoz was already caught in 2014 for PEDs

I think he's a douche, but he got a rough deal and I hope he can bounce back.

Big fan of Cody and everyone knows now TJ is a juicer. I always had a feeling looking at his physique the past couple of years. But his recent loss was fair and square. That fucked his career path big time. Give him two top tens next and see what happens. His next two fights will really tell us a lot about his projection. Cody was not truly tested and proved until Cruz who was a shell of his former self at that point IMO.

EPO or not, I still think TJ KOs Neck Tat. His fight IQ is just too low. The one I really feel bad for is Barao! Cody still can make a comeback but ain't no coming back from post TJ Baraoland.

Last edited:
My case in point. These guys just are jealous of Cody
Oh yeah I'm so jealous, I wish I was a 5'4" turbomanlet douche with necktats and massive Napoleonic complex who got his shit pushed in twice by his arch rival.

No, most people wont feel bad for Cody, in fact beating him is one of the few things that makes Dillashaw likeable.

Don’t think TJs EPO made Cody fight like a backyard brawler.

If he didn’t get finished so hard the second time around he wouldn’t look so exposed. Plus Muhnoz finished him the same damn way...

I feel for Cody, but he didn't lose because TJ was juiced. He lost because he fights like a moron the second he gets hurt. Same with Munhoz.

No, I was a TJ fan and absolutely loved watching Cody go down in his last 3 fights.

I feel bad for him now. Didn't know Munhoz had a positive test result in his past either. It's not cool watching anyone take that kind if damage from cheaters.

At least he now has an excuse for the losses.
Right. In 2019 he accepted a fight with a guy who popped in 2014, and then claims he's undefeated against non cheaters.

That's a real game changer; that one can accept a fight with someone who once popped with no risk of a 'real' loss....

Well depends what you believe, did EPO make TJ's chin better? Because if not then Cody would have lost because he has a "meat head" mentality were if he gets hit he goes ape shit swinging for the fence which at any top tier level you will get KO'd regardless if there is roids or not.

If cody was composed like when he fought DC, he would of beat TJ both fights...so yeah, i feel bad for him, but he lost because of what he did more so then anything TJ did.

I laugh at these threads that he should sue TJ. Sure it sucks for him. See how that process worked out for Hunt.

Cody’s accusation against TJ was “You showed everyone how to do it on Team Alpha Male.” Newsflash: Cody is himself on Team Alpha Male. Are we to believe he’s the only person TJ allegedly showed how to take PEDs who was like, “Nah fam, I’ll be the one guy on the team, and in elite level sports in general, who becomes successful without them”?

Grow up.

Back