Am I the only one who feels bad for Cody?

giphy.gif
Life of a fighter man...

I'm sure the UFC will give him a big push with how lacking the 135 class is now with TJ and Cruz gone. I don't think Moraes will sell very well with his falsetto voice on the mic, but he is a monster.

I'd love it if they tested Dillashaw's old samples using this new medicine and found steroid traces there, too. Cody's losses from a year and two years ago could get changed to a NC lol.

Tj being on epo didnt make cody fight like a moron.

Tj on epo gotnkod in 30seconds vs a guy who fought smart. Tj is a trash fighter with no chin no amount of peds was gonna save him.. only cody being a moron

EPO or not, I still think TJ KOs Neck Tat. His fight IQ is just too low. The one I really feel bad for us Barao! Cody still can make a comeback but ain't no coming back from post TJ Baraoland.

Took the fucking words out of my mouth. Cody didn't have the IQ or the chin to beat TJ, but Barao sure as hell did. Poor guy took two savage beatings from TJ, and then fell off a cliff.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I'm so jealous, I wish I was a 5'4" turbomanlet douche with necktats and massive Napoleonic complex who got his shit pushed in twice by his arch rival.

No, most people wont feel bad for Cody, in fact beating him is one of the few things that makes Dillashaw likeable.

Well spoken. Cody is a giant douche and i have rooted for Dillashaw ever since his first fight with cody... never had before. Him destroying Cody made me like him

Off topic, but would anyone else want to see Dodson vs Cody? Dodson will actually bite down and throw with guys who stay at him and I'm desperate for him to win.

Took the fucking words out of my mouth. Cody didn't have the IQ or the chin to beat TJ, but Barao sure as hell did. Poor guy took two savage beatings from TJ, and then fell off a cliff.

LOL! His career post TJ truly is tragic. That's the kind of story that could get its own ESPN 30 for 30 episode.

Given EPO massively boosts oxygen supply and recovery, there's a big chance it improved TJs recovery when Cody rocked him. And I was rooting for TJ....

Cody is doing alright man, probably better than PicoSnake.
he has a Vegas pool girl for a wife (who has an identical twin) a new baby, money in the bank and some sweet neck tats. I’d say he is chilling

Oh yeah I'm so jealous, I wish I was a 5'4" turbomanlet douche with necktats and massive Napoleonic complex who got his shit pushed in twice by his arch rival.

No, most people wont feel bad for Cody, in fact beating him is one of the few things that makes Dillashaw likeable.
The fact that you like TJ more than Cody says everything. Nothing else to see here.

Kinda makes Henry’s 30-second win even more awesome and badass.

Imagine the headache it would be if TJ won the flyweight belt and then this news breaks.

I do kinda feel bad for Cody, to stay on topic. Dillashaw and Munhoz are proven cheaters, no matter what way you look at it.

You think Cody watched all of his teammates use and get away with it and didn't partake?

Also, his losses to TJ were a mid fight adjustment and an easy read Cody gave him.

He tweeted in 2018 before their 1st fight that tj was on epo. The tweet has been posted on here before

I wouldn't have guessed with the 200+ threads about Dillashaw using EPO since yesterday.

So you’re mad because he’s a ufc fighter and you work at fuckin burgers bagels

I always felt bad for Cody. He doesn't even have a father, and he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He seems confused about some things.

Fuckin' TJ took advantage of this poor kid. <codychoke>

Back