Am I the only one really happy when the UFC puts money in a hypejob and it all goes down the drain?

That last fight was the most embarrassing thing in MMA since the Dada 5000 Kimbo debacle. Mainly because it was the main event just because she is pretty.

Pretty and on Dancing With the Stars.

talking of hype job wtf is up with the UFC and Rhonda promo they gone full retard or what?

It's even more funny because they chose to show a lengthy clip of her boxing and hitting the pads of all things.

Waterman, ahhh Goldie, lol.

PS: How was she ranked only 11 when she went through #7 like nothing?
Dana's preferred fighters are all blonde with blue eyes and very odd and often irritating personalities. I'm not sure what it is about that "magic mix" that makes Uncle Dana cream his pants but Waterson doesn't have it, so she probably has been underpromoted compared to Page and others.

People who feel this way REALLY need to find a productive hobby
You REALLY need to get off your high horse. Only way I could have had a better night, since I didn't have a fav fighting, would have been for Faber to lose.

Show did excellent numbers on Fox, Paige and Sage will still have that all important name recognition amongst non-hardcores who'll soon forget they've had a couple of losses and hopefully Waterson and Gall will have some new fans.

Paige, Conor, Sage...
They all got choked out

Only Ronda went out swinging
Ronda went out swingin'????

Cuz it sure looked to me like she went out facing in the opposite direction of her opponent, waking up while Edmund was trying to cop a feel.

Back