Am I retarded or do I need to put all my money on Kharma Worthy vs Luis Pena?

Worthy, Smith and family got paid that night if you know what I mean.
I’m retracting my statement. I had him mixed up with someone else. I have to tape before I commented, which I’m not doing. But I do remember not being impressed when I taped him for smith

Kharma is +200

I can't believe it. Sherbros I'm gonna be rich.
Fight is next Saturday.
Card: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/67596-ufc-on-espn

What do you think of these odds and this bet? Need advice, I don't frequently do MMA betting but I bet on other sports.

He may be the better striker than Pena, but Pena has a major grappling advantage here. Khama has a chance to win, just be ready for him to be taken down and possibly submitted and you losing your monies. He was taken down a couple times in his last pre-UFC fight by Adam Ward who sucks ass. Devonte Smith didn't have the skills to exploit that weakness but Pena does.

who are u putting money on? u havent really told us anything..

kharma should be like +350 lol.. pena wins this

Lol, I thought Pena would take it to the ground more but his wrestling is regional level. His control is good due to his crazy frame, but his wrestling is seriously horrible.

I mean the way she he shot into that takedown before he got subbed, he was simply asking for it. I knew the hype wasn’t real, but oh well. Luis Pena is a fucking bum for sure

Did you even watch the fight? The line was off, end of story.

They were definitely off. Kharma is fucking skilled and a fucking warrior.
They thought the so-called "size-advantage" which is actually just Pena being a ridiculous weight cutter is gonna play into Pena's favor. It didn't, it did the opposite.

Size advantage has it's drawbacks. They have to cut a lot of weight, stay lean and disciplined. That's why guys like Darren Till, Zabit or Pena tend to fade later on.

Pena was simply retarded.
He was cuddle-wrestling Kharma for most of round 2. He had complete control, was moving him around effortlessly as if Kharma was a small child - while doing nothing with it. Zero damage.
I cannot remember a single elbow. It was pathetic to watch.
Kharma was completely helpless for like 3 minutes.

Pena was simply retarded.
He was cuddle-wrestling Kharma for most of round 2. He had complete control, was moving him around effortlessly as if Kharma was a small child - while doing nothing with it. Zero damage.
I cannot remember a single elbow. It was pathetic to watch.
Kharma was completely helpless for like 3 minutes.
Agreed. I think Pena has good skills, but his problem is being very low IQ.

Good job cashing on Khama. I agree I think Pena cuts a little too much weight, seems to hurt his pace a bit.

I will give him some credit trying to escape the sub. It looked like he was trying to pass to the other side and ease the choke but got trapped by the fence.

Back