Am I retarded or do I need to put all my money on Kharma Worthy vs Luis Pena?

Glad for you but it was pure luck. Pena completely threw that fight he could have won easily by cruising to a decision. Worthy would win 1 fight if the fought 1000 times. This was the one time.

Glad for you but it was pure luck. Pena completely threw that fight he could have won easily by cruising to a decision. Worthy would win 1 fight if the fought 1000 times. This was the one time.

It was tied on the scorecard going into the third round and Luis was losing the third round, he got submitted after reshooting right into a guillotine.

Worthy had two reversals also, there was nothing flukey about that fight. The more experienced and well rounded fighter won.

Welcome to Sherdog!

(That is in the running for best first post ever.)

Ha - thanks. Good to be here. Couldn’t let such a naive statement on a betting spread like that go unchallenged.

Looking forward to Saturday nights card. Not sure the time difference for Abu Dhabi to England but I take it it’s a late one as is normally the way.

It was tied on the scorecard going into the third round and Luis was losing the third round, he got submitted after reshooting right into a guillotine.

Worthy had two reversals also, there was nothing flukey about that fight. The more experienced and well rounded fighter won.

Truth.

Back